2024 Perfect Game/No-Hitter thread

3 pitchers take no-hitters in to the 7th tonight… but it’s the mighty A’s who end up with the best pitching line of the night.

allowed book-end singles to the Pirates (to lead off the game and with 1 out in the 9th before a game-ending double play).…in front of 3,528.

8 hours ago, UTexasFight said:

3 pitchers take no-hitters in to the 7th tonight… but it’s the mighty A’s who end up with the best pitching line of the night.

allowed book-end singles to the Pirates (to lead off the game and with 1 out in the 9th before a game-ending double play).…in front of 3,528.

Wow.  SHSU will play in front of more fans than that tonight. 

• 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Fried through 7 in Queens, but he’s done. That’s twice for him lately. 

Can you imagine trying to get the ball out of Nolans hand with a no no going?  Maddox?  Pedro?  Big Unit?

hate it. So much. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

17 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

After the game, Iglesias said he didn't know the Braves were one out away from ending the drought.

"When the game ended and I came into the clubhouse, they asked me if I knew there was a no-hitter," Iglesias said. "I really didn't know." 

That’s crazy. Isn’t it?  

or are they just so focused on their inning or concentrated on their 3 outs they tune out the noise?

• Fuck You 1

• 2 weeks later...