Iran attacks Israel attacks Iran

ztejas

5 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

That never made any sense - what's the point of coming off the bench if you're not going to hurt players on the other team? You literally have sharp cleats on your feet and baseball bats at your disposal.

It happens.

Untitled.jpg.f04c3a4bfab71d8b381e96fa98cb80d1.jpg

• 3 months later...
3 minutes ago, immamac said:

shit is bad.

Iran’s Leader Orders Attack on Israel for Haniyeh Killing, Officials Say - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Iran going to attack Israel, probably for real this time.

Don’t want it to spiral out of control, but if some Iranian drone and missile factories get obliterated, that would benefit multiple countries.

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Don’t want it to spiral out of control, but if some Iranian drone and missile factories get obliterated, that would benefit multiple countries.

I mean this is kinda fucking crazy shit. Is israel really wanting to start this shit? we can't support them against Iran, they fucking started it they need to handle their own shit. No one asked them to assassinate these dudes.

6 minutes ago, immamac said:

I mean this is kinda fucking crazy shit. Is israel really wanting to start this shit? we can't support them against Iran, they fucking started it they need to handle their own shit. No one asked them to assassinate these dudes.

5 minutes ago, Hate said:

Is Israel really going to need our help against Iran?

If they truly killed that guy in Tehran in a missile/air strike, then I think they have it covered.

In theory, if Serious Shit started, and Israel took out some of their specific top leaders, there’s plenty of Iranians still bitter over the deaths and protests from the past year, that could nudge things into a revolution.  

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

For air defense?  Quite possibly.

Not sure. We helped in a big way the first go around, but the IAF restrained from hitting launch sites and airfields. I doubt they will the next time. Once those are gone hard to operate for Iran.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, InkaUtexas said:

Not sure. We helped in a big way the first go around, but the IAF restrained from hitting launch sites and airfields. I doubt they will the next time. Once those are gone hard to operate for Iran.

Yep.  Which is why Iran needs to launch an "everything, all at once" attack wave.  Of course, their NEXT move after doing that is the really interesting one....

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yep.  Which is why Iran needs to launch an "everything, all at once" attack wave.  Of course, their NEXT move after doing that is the really interesting one....

I think they start hitting soft Israeli targets around the globe like they did in Buenos Aires.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, InkaUtexas said:

I think they start hitting soft Israeli targets around the globe like they did in Buenos Aires.

Probably.  But I don't know how well-prepped their network to do that is these days.  They've been pretty focused on fucking with Israel in the region (Gaza, Lebanon, Syria).  Haven't had the need (or perhaps even the resources) to develop many resources and networks in the rest of the world.

Everyone I have talked to thinks it is there. Sleeper cells rarely go away. And Iran has a lot of proxy groups they can use. There is a strong Palestianian population in the EU and Latin America.

I think they did not do more because they did not want to piss off countries. Now they may not care.

• Hook 'Em 2

10 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

How much of the good stuff have they sold to Russia though?

1 minute ago, InkaUtexas said:

Everyone I have talked to thinks it is there. Sleeper cells rarely go away. And Iran has a lot of proxy groups they can use. There is a strong Palestianian population in the EU and Latin America.

I think they did not do more because they did not want to piss off countries. Now they may not care.

They have to thread the needle and not fuck around with NATO.  Smashing Iran hard would hurt Russia in Ukraine.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

I think your second sentence has something to it for sure.  I can see multiple other countries being sick of Iran's shit, and hitting Iran where it hurts (I bet even Argentina could sink an Iranian tanker somewhere).

• Hook 'Em 2

it may be an odd way that  non-nuclear WW3 ends up kicking off where a fuckload of the combatants arent fighting in a coalition, instead they are kicking off against their old enemies.

Israel v Iran. 

Israel v Syria. 

Azerbajian v Armenia & Iran

Turkey v Iran & Syria

Pakistan v Iran

India v Pakistan

China v India

Ukr v Russia 

Poland v Russia

Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia, Finland v Russia

and thats not including Greece and Turkey popping off against each other again, nor does it include the US... which would obviously be dealing with Russia due to article 5 even if Russia didnt initiate the attacks. 

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

10 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

it may be an odd way that  non-nuclear WW3 ends up kicking off where a fuckload of the combatants arent fighting in a coalition, instead they are kicking off against their old enemies.

Israel v Iran. 

Israel v Syria. 

Turkey v Iran & Syria

Pakistan v Iran

India v Pakistan

China v India

Ukr v Russia 

Poland v Russia

and thats not including Greece and Turkey popping off against each other again, nor does it include the US... which would obviously be dealing with Russia due to article 5 even if Russia didnt initiate the attacks. 

Russia has more than enough on its plate right now.  It wants 0.0 servings of the Baltics or Poland.  Russia would simultaneously puke/shit/lose.

• Hook 'Em 1

More and more indicators that the hit on Hamas’ leader was carried out by an F-35 although we will likely not get full confirmation anytime soon.  A reminder that Iran has invested heavily in air defense and operates S-300s.

My penis can only get so erect that our gear can be this lethal and unstoppable against a hugely high value target and a nation that’s invested in stopping us. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I think your second sentence has something to it for sure.  I can see multiple other countries being sick of Iran's shit, and hitting Iran where it hurts (I bet even Argentina could sink an Iranian tanker somewhere).

I spoke with a strategic command guy late last year and he said he was more concerned about sleeper cells than Russia. What was worrisome is that he sounded like he had intelligence.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

Israel v Iran. 

Israel v Syria. 

Turkey v Iran & Syria

Pakistan v Iran

India v Pakistan

China v India

Ukr v Russia 

Poland v Russia

China would like some real estate back from Russia.

I think that the chances of Iran allowing their retaliation to be direct and lead to war are quite low. One of the salutary effects of these types of things is to hammer home to Iran and the proxies it protects just how shitty Iran is at war and security. 

It’s clear that Iran is woefully compromised by Mossad intelligence and very likely that it can’t even minimally protect its airspace. The recent strikes on Yemen’s ports are in any case a powerful reminder of Israel’s long range strike capability is, regardless of how a munition got delivered to the window of the Ayatollah’s most honored guest.

The Iranian regime is not irrational or suicidal.  One of the primary benefits of using the Houthis and Hamas and Hezbollah against Israel is to direct these exquisite capabilities against targets that are invulnerable to them because they are worthless.  These little petty rulers of wastelands have nothing of value to attack, just an endless supply of angry young men ready to replace the last angry young man. 

But Tehran has a lot to protect indeed, like nuclear sites and weapons manufacturing facilities and infrastructure and their own hides. It is not lost on them that they are going to come out very, very badly in an actual and not proxy war against Israel, although little reminders like this do help the bolder among them to ponder things out.  

Now, they may absolutely get to the point where they’re willing to accept a lot more Lebanese dying.  But how is Hezbollah now feeling about the bully who said has their back? I’d expect some symbolic stuff that’s designed to fail and then for Iran to go back to barking. 

• Hook 'Em 6

Go Mossad. Just brilliance. Iranians likely only look for big black balls that say BOMB like a road runner cartoon. Now they all know every where they stay could be compromised. Israel is going to take them all out like they did the Black September murderers. One by fucking one.

Also getting blowed up like that doesn’t count as conscious martyrdom so no parade of virgins that look like Rosie ODonnell.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

It may be a chickenshit idea, it is a funeral after all. But if I were Israel, I would have sent about three cruise missiles as condolences. It would have taken out most of the high ranking Hezbollah command structure as well as high ranking officials from any country that is sympathetic with both Hezbollah and Hamas. If the shoe was on the other foot, neither terrorist organization would miss that opportunity if they had the weaponry to pull it off.

CHIEF

• Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

32 minutes ago, CHIEF said:

It may be a chickenshit idea, it is a funeral after all. But if I were Israel, I would have sent about three cruise missiles as condolences. It would have taken out most of the high ranking Hezbollah command structure as well as high ranking officials from any country that is sympathetic with both Hezbollah and Hamas. If the shoe was on the other foot, neither terrorist organization would miss that opportunity if they had the weaponry to pull it off.

CHIEF

Wouldn’t that make the U.S. a state sponsor of terrorism so we would have to sanction ourselves

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Wouldn’t that make the U.S. a state sponsor of terrorism so we would have to sanction ourselves

State sponsor of ethnic cleansing at the moment. Focused terrorism would probably be a step in a direction with fewer mass casualties.  

Edited by Anastasis
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 2

14 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I mean, it's not like DoD and Raytheon hasn't sent a supersonic, GPS guided wreath or two to funerals before

• Like 1

On 7/31/2024 at 3:07 PM, Brisketexan said:

aggie5

Posted (edited)

Hmmmm... About being the third dude on this billboard.

A car drives past a poster depicting late Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh, top commander of Iran's Quds Force Qassem Soleimani and Hezbollah top commander Fuad Shukr in Beirut, Lebanon

image.png.1229d475bfe1cc507e13dd3a7b49b7fc.png

88166917-13709687-A_car_drives_past_a_poster_depicting_late_Hamas_leader_Ismail_Ha-a-49_1722853740834.avif 88166917-13709687-A_car_drives_past_a_poster_depicting_late_Hamas_leader_Ismail_Ha-a-49_1722853740834.avif

Edited by InkaUtexas
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mother mopar said:

Stopped in RAF Lakenheath yesterday for fuel before heading on to...you know.

Unit is from Elmendorf AFB out of Alaska.

Named after the aggie football player Dave Elmendorf.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Mother mopar said:

Stopped in RAF Lakenheath yesterday for fuel before heading on to...you know.

Unit is from Elmendorf AFB out of Alaska.

Imagine the Russians try to deploy a squadron of its most advanced  far around the globe. Because that’s all you can do is imagine, because they can’t actually do that.

58 minutes ago, Bevo said:

Named after the aggie football player Dave Elmendorf.

Randomly met him at a golf course in Missouri City several years ago, seemed nice enough. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Randomly met him at a golf course in Missouri City several years ago, seemed nice enough.

I had no clue that he was from Texas until I looked him up when I posted. I think it said he went to Westbury High School.