Jay Hartzell is not out standard

Dahobbs

1 minute ago, wildcat09 said:

I like how easily susceptible Rex is to thinking that the like three dipshit Trumpers he pals around with are representative of the vast majority of Americans. 

I'd like to know how he knows the vast majority of Texas fans, alums, and students support Hartzell fervently.

2 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

I like how easily susceptible Rex is to thinking that the like three dipshit Trumpers he pals around with are representative of the vast majority of Americans. 

I bet if you show him some stats it will change his mind. He's notoriously open to acknowledging when he's wrong.

• Haha 6

6 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Well, I just voted Kamala and Allred so I don’t pay much attention to what Trumpers say politically. Hartzell used common sense and class with that letter, the latter of which was not on display Saturday night. And yeah, I’d say 90% of the Texas fans in the stands Saturday have a highly favorable Hartzell view. 

9 minutes ago, Foosters said:

I bet if you show him some stats it will change his mind. He's notoriously open to acknowledging when he's wrong.

Well, I think I did manage to convince him once that Harlan Crow might actually be a nazi. The might be the only time he's ever changed his mind. 

2 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

Well, I think I did manage to convince him once that Harlan Crow might actually be a nazi. The might be the only time he's ever changed his mind. 

You did not change my mind. I was swayed that Harlan is one of the dumbest billionaires out there, but that’s the extent of it.