Johnny (football?) Manziel

bigup2dahorns

Let's see what Texags has to say!

#Mke

AG

In a way, the ball is still in Johnny's court. Every football league on this continent (other than NFL & maybe the CFL) is gonna want him, simply for publicity for the league. He can still play football in the AAF or some other league if we wants to.

I'm not sure what his Plan B is in terms of a career, but I bet he could make some serious money as a business owner in Aggieland or landing a job with a BMA. Maybe give baseball another shot like Tim Tebow did?

gopitt said:
He's a total embarrassment to A&M. Great talent totally wasted. Low life. You reap what you sow. Good riddance.

This is a very ignorant thing to say. He has been on an upward trend the past couple of years. You have no idea what happened today. Whatever the infraction was, it was not bad enough for his team to want to let him go. That, we do know.

Note to self: Whenever the post is pure stupid, check for the absence of an Ag Tag.

You guys think maybe he's doing this because it's the right time for him to finally entertain MLB offers? I've always said that I could see him as a shortstop or 2nd basemen, possibly a left fielder or 1st baseman, but could also see him pitching or playing 3rd.

TheDraw

AG

I maybe of this lone opinion but........**** Canada. Who the hell plays with 12 players and has the football field that is the equivalent of a Knox painting. Push your damn goal posts back. There is only ONE 50 yard line. Price your chicken wraps accordingly. Thank god I can see Johnny play on American soil.

WELCOME HOME JOHNNY!
Edited by Beau Vine

1 hour ago, Bullneck said:

I tried to create another account at TexAgs since my regular one is banned for 30 days.  They have a two step verification process to weed out trolls like me.  Apparently they have thin skins.

The sound like a collection of maroon bloody cunts.

21 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

Do you know how much cocaine gets snorted by the giant nose of the United States? By the time it gets north there's nothing left but baking soda mixed with Splenda. 

I seriously doubt that the coke that goes to Canadian comes through the USA. 

I would almost guarantee that it comes through the ports of Vancouver. A lot of illegal shit comes through the ports of Vancouver* (*no, I have absolute zero proof or even links) and I'd bet that much of what hits Seattle** comes from there as well. (**note, still no proof of anything)

bre-manziel-splits.jpg

Is Johnny Manziel’s Wife The Latest To Be Exposed As A Road Race Cheat? Yes, We Thinks She Is

•  

by LetsRun.com
February 27, 2019

The LetsRun.com community has outed what looks like another road race course cutter and this time is is Bre Tiesi-Manziel – wife of former Texas A&M QB star Johnny Manziel. History has shown us with the likes of Kip Litton, Mike Rossi and Robert Young, that in this day and age of chip timing, if you cheat in a road race, there is a high chance you are going to get exposed.

Earlier this afternoon, a LetsRun visitor posting under the unregistered name of “ridiknick” posted that Bre’s splits from Divas Half Marathon on February 16th, defy logic. That poster is correct.

bre-manziel-splits-400x384.jpg

Bre’s splits

According to the race’s timing website, Bre covered the first 6.4 miles in 1:31:29 (14:15 min/per mile). However, she didn’t record an 11 mile split but ended up at the finish (13.1094 miles) in 1:58:22. That defies logic. That would mean that Bre ran the final 6.7 miles of the half marathon in 26:54 – which is faster than any human has ever run for 6.7 miles as it averages out to be 4:00.7 per mile pace.

Since the course map (h/t harambe) reveals that the 6.4 mile split is very close to the finish line, we imagine Mrs. Manziel just decided to take a short cut so she could celebrate with some wine:

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

bre-manziel-splits.jpg

Is Johnny Manziel’s Wife The Latest To Be Exposed As A Road Race Cheat? Yes, We Thinks She Is

•  

by LetsRun.com
February 27, 2019

The LetsRun.com community has outed what looks like another road race course cutter and this time is is Bre Tiesi-Manziel – wife of former Texas A&M QB star Johnny Manziel. History has shown us with the likes of Kip Litton, Mike Rossi and Robert Young, that in this day and age of chip timing, if you cheat in a road race, there is a high chance you are going to get exposed.

Earlier this afternoon, a LetsRun visitor posting under the unregistered name of “ridiknick” posted that Bre’s splits from Divas Half Marathon on February 16th, defy logic. That poster is correct.

Bre’s splits

According to the race’s timing website, Bre covered the first 6.4 miles in 1:31:29 (14:15 min/per mile). However, she didn’t record an 11 mile split but ended up at the finish (13.1094 miles) in 1:58:22. That defies logic. That would mean that Bre ran the final 6.7 miles of the half marathon in 26:54 – which is faster than any human has ever run for 6.7 miles as it averages out to be 4:00.7 per mile pace.

Since the course map (h/t harambe) reveals that the 6.4 mile split is very close to the finish line, we imagine Mrs. Manziel just decided to take a short cut so she could celebrate with some wine:

She seems like kind of a hot whore who went to the same plastic surgeon as Megan Fox.

Edited by Napoleon

4 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

can I see a show of hands of who all thinks Johnny Manziel's still a real cool dude? those of you that were douchebagging it up seven years ago, you still onboard with Goodtime Johnny?

Yeah, those of you that were also drafted in the first round of the NFL draft? Would love to hear some feedback on this one.

At this point, it's almost fascinating. Shaggy/Surly is full of some real assholes who really hate A&M. Almost every single one of you predicted some sort of epic train wreck once Johnny left college. Yet he's managed to exceed even the wildest, off-the-wall, batshit crazy future forecasts. It's hard to even fathom this much failure and embarrassment...even from an addict. I wonder how many celebrities had to change their numbers to get him the fuck off their phones.

Edited by aggie08
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, aggie08 said:

At this point, it's almost fascinating. Shaggy/Surly is full of some real assholes who really hate A&M. Almost every single one of you predicted some sort of epic train wreck once Johnny left college. Yet he's managed to exceed even the wildest, off-the-wall, batshit crazy future forecasts.

Congratulations?

Put it on the wall?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, aggie08 said:

At this point, it's almost fascinating. Shaggy/Surly is full of some real assholes who really hate A&M. Almost every single one of you predicted some sort of epic train wreck once Johnny left college. Yet he's managed to exceed even the wildest, off-the-wall, batshit crazy future forecasts. It's hard to even fathom this much failure and embarrassment...even from an addict. I wonder how many celebrities had to change their numbers to get him the fuck off their phones.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

I don’t know about you guys. But, I find the idea of foosball trying to handle a Bryce Harper liner hit at his head while he is stoned at 2nd intrigues me.

The colossal lutz of the possibility of it going reservoir dog on him and ripping off some appendage while he had that Alfred E Newman grin on his face would be pretty fucking cool to watch.

Matter of fact. Just stand his dumb ass out there during the 7th inning stretch and charge fans $5 for five swings to see if you can decleat his ass. Winner gets a free dinner from that glory hole chicken place in college station. 

7 hours ago, aggie08 said:

Just say what you mean. You think he’s a bigger flame out than Vince ever was. Advantage aggy. 

6 minutes ago, tejas60 said:

it's bullets dude. didn't you see the 1 - 4?

sooooooo stoooooopid

Dang. My bad.

Oh, and lulz at this idiocy: "I am a full-time athlete". Working out somewhat regularly, being anorexic or bulimic, and making regular trips to the plastic surgeon do not make you a full-time athlete.

bre-manziel-splits.jpg

•  

by LetsRun.com
February 27, 2019

The LetsRun.com community has outed what looks like another road race course cutter and this time is is Bre Tiesi-Manziel – wife of former Texas A&M QB star Johnny Manziel. History has shown us with the likes of Kip LittonMike Rossi and Robert Young, that in this day and age of chip timing, if you cheat in a road race, there is a high chance you are going to get exposed.

Bre’s splits

[/url]  
Sheep be fast runners stupid sip.

Hate A&M? No dude, who could hate this...

3146bae97ac316c5a60adb90fc803b94.jpg
  • Like 3