2025 NFL Draft

Wulaw Horn

1 hour ago, JOSEYWALES66 said:

I think Cam Williams may leave after this year.   He might come back to try to prove he can play LT but i think he is a 2-3 round pick now.  

I agree. We’ll have a better idea against increasingly tough competition here soon, but he’ll be expensive to retain. It’s probably worth it though for both parties if he can come back and hold down the LT spot. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I think Cam Williams may leave after this year.   He might come back to try to prove he can play LT but i think he is a 2-3 round pick now.  
If CW comes back, it isn't to play LT because he's not an LT in the league.

If he comes back, we're lucky if not, then Brandon Baker is gonna show why he's that dude.

• 2 weeks later...

Horns drafted for sure:

Ewers, Bond, Banks, Collins, Sorrell, Makuba, Barron, Helm (I’ve got all 8 here)

horns drafted if they declare early (and likely to): Cam Williams, Blue, Trey Moore, DJ Campbell (3)

could go early and would probably be drafted but probably won’t: Ethan Burke, Golden, Guilbeau, Hayden Connor (1)

Better than 50/50 to get drafted: Holmes, Bolden, broughton, David Gbenda, Jake Majors, (4)

screw it. I’ve got 16 guys getting drafted. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Horns drafted for sure:

Ewers, Bond, Banks, Collins, Sorrell, Makuba, Barron, Helm (I’ve got all 8 here)

horns drafted if they declare early (and likely to): Cam Williams, Blue, Trey Moore, DJ Campbell (3)

could go early and would probably be drafted but probably won’t: Ethan Burke, Golden, Guilbeau, Hayden Connor (1)

Better than 50/50 to get drafted: Holmes, Bolden, broughton, David Gbenda, Jake Majors, (4)

You are kennel blind on a lot of that. Wow. 

41 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

You are kennel blind on a lot of that. Wow. 

Cool. How many you got?  I don’t know many who had 10 plus like I did after last year and I got mocked most of the lead up to the draft. Then 11 happened. 
when this team goes 15-1 or 16-0 there will be a large Halo effect around it that will get guys like Jake Majors or David Gbenda drafted in the 7th round, or Silas Bolden taken as a kick returner. Kind of like what happened with Whittington and Robinson. Thats my guess. What’s yours?  

Edited by Wulaw Horn

1 hour ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Horns drafted for sure:

38 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Cool. How many you got?  I don’t know many who had 10 plus like I did after last year and I got mocked most of the lead up to the draft. Then 11 happened. 
when this team goes 15-1 or 16-0 there will be a large Halo effect around it that will get guys like Jake Majors or David Gbenda drafted in the 7th round, or Silas Bolden taken as a kick returner. Kind of like what happened with Whittington and Robinson. Thats my guess. What’s yours?  

It's unclear if you're talking about specifically for the 2025 draft or counting guys who'll ever get drafted, but Michigan told any NFL draft guy who came through that they'd break the record (which is 2022 Georgia with 15) last year. They ended up with 13. The next two after 2022 Georgia are 2020 LSU and 2004 Ohio State with 14 a piece. 

Texas won't get 16 in 2025

13 minutes ago, Fud said:

It's unclear if you're talking about specifically for the 2025 draft or counting guys who'll ever get drafted, but Michigan told any NFL draft guy who came through that they'd break the record (which is 2022 Georgia with 15) last year. They ended up with 13. The next two after 2022 Georgia are 2020 LSU and 2004 Ohio State with 14 a piece. 

Texas won't get 16 in 2025

2025 draft. I believe everyone in the first 3 groups barring grisly injury gets drafted eventually, but I’m playing guessing game as to who goes when as between this year and next year. 

1 hour ago, Wulaw Horn said:

You play the Cassandra card a lot and it gets old. I thought Texas would have 8+ drafted and said as much. Many of us assumed it would be a big draft class. 

I haven’t given much thought to the next draft cycle yet. I want to watch some more games and see some of the development.  Gbenda suddenly looks like a draftable LB and that is great. Blue and Bolden haven’t done anything yet to merit the notion of being drafted. Can they? Sure. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

You play the Cassandra card a lot and it gets old. I thought Texas would have 8+ drafted and said as much. Many of us assumed it would be a big draft class. 

I haven’t given much thought to the next draft cycle yet. I want to watch some more games and see some of the development.  Gbenda suddenly looks like a draftable LB and that is great. Blue and Bolden haven’t done anything yet to merit the notion of being drafted. Can they? Sure. 

I’m projecting some stuff into the future when I have a guy like Ethan Burke mentioned (I have him in my probably not). Do I think he’s exiting and going pro after this year?  Not really. But if he comes in and gets a ton of snaps as the rush guy and gets 10 sacks?  It could happen. I think it will happen for at least one of the guys mentioned because that’s how that shit works. Maybe 2. And maybe the 8 for sure guys something weird happens to one of them and it’s 7. It’s an in exact science obviously and it’s very early in the year.  
a guy like Campbell or Williams absolutely will get drafted if they threw their name in this year. I think Cam might be a top 50 pick. Does Campbell want to stick around if he gets a 5th round grade?  He strikes me as likely to be gone but I don’t know- maybe he sees himself as a top 3 guard off the board if he plays another season and wants to come back. NIL will make a lot of those decisions way more interesting as I know I don’t have to tell you being so involved in that whole scene  

You said I was blind and implied it was an absurd post and premise.  Sort of like my Sark love after he nailed the off-season after 5-7 when you banished me to my own thread while I was saying I thought he might end up the 2nd or 3rd best coach at Texas seeing him attack that offseason (and of course all the tail winds that guys like you had a big hand in creating-thank you) Am I right about everything?  No. But I’ve gotten an absurd amount of pushback whenever I post anything about football and in the main I’ve been right. I’m not saying it’s absolutely positively going to be 16 guys and I’m betting my life on it (as was implied by screw it- I’ll say 16) but if it ends up being 14 then I had the sense of it and didn’t deserve to be told I was blind and get the wow at the end. 
what you call Cassandra when I reply to you is me respecting your intelligence and football acumen and being bummed and defending myself when you dismiss me. Cool. I respect you and I wear my heart on my sleeve a little bit. Sorry. I’m sure I’m a pussy or subject derision for some for being genuine on the internet or caring about what people I respect say to me/about me. Shrugs. I don’t know how to live my life any other way. Sorry if it bothers you- wasn’t my intention. 

3 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Horns drafted for sure:

I would drop Sorrell and Makuba from your "drafted for sure" list - I think there's a good chance they get drafted but I'd put the odds closer to 70-30 depending on how they test. 

I don't think either Cam Williams or DJ Campbell are ready for the NFL. The feedback they get is likely to be to wait another year. I agree that Blue will get drafted and I don't see him sticking around for another season. Trey Moore...I have no clue. Just depends on how he looks this season. 

I agree that Burke and Guilbea will stick around. I think Golden will declare for the draft and get drafted. I don't think Connor will get drafted ever. 

I don't think any one of Holmes, Bolden or Broughton get drafted. Gbenda might, but I am really bad at projecting LBs to the NFL. He's not as good as DmO or Ford. I think Jake Majors will surprise some people and go earlier than we expect. 

That puts my estimate at about 10 guys drafted. Which is probably too conservative. I thought we'd only get 7 drafted last season. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Silas Bolden is 100% getting drafted. He's a better version of his Oregon State teammate Anthony Gould, who was drafted in the 5th round earlier this year. Bolden and Gould are basically the same size, so that's a wash. Bolden is faster and has better production not only at Oregon State, but he now also has tape in Sark's offense.

• Hook 'Em 3

Silas Bolden is 100% getting drafted. He's a better version of his Oregon State teammate Anthony Gould, who was drafted in the 5th round earlier this year. Bolden and Gould are basically the same size, so that's a wash. Bolden is faster and has better production not only at Oregon State, but he now also has tape in Sark's offense.
Bolden and Golden are not the same size, lulz. 5'8", 6'0" and 160 and 190lbs respectively.
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Mother mopar said:
3 hours ago, pyrofiend said:

Bolden and Golden are not the same size, lulz. 5'8", 6'0" and 160 and 190lbs respectively.

Um...ok?

• Haha 3

50 minutes ago, Mother mopar said:
3 hours ago, pyrofiend said:

spacer.png

• Haha 3

Nahlin at IT dropped an early look (about 2 hours after I posted my bump) and had 11 guys with absolute draft grades right now and 6 or 7 that were "too early to know" that was basically my 3 year guys that I had sorted in maybe yes and maybe no.  

He had Broughton in 4th round and Majors in the 5th.  I'm not saying he's right or anything but I expect both those guys to be drafted but didn't put them in locks. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 9/11/2024 at 10:00 AM, Wulaw Horn said:

I’m projecting some stuff into the future when I have a guy like Ethan Burke mentioned (I have him in my probably not). Do I think he’s exiting and going pro after this year?  Not really. But if he comes in and gets a ton of snaps as the rush guy and gets 10 sacks?  It could happen. I think it will happen for at least one of the guys mentioned because that’s how that shit works. Maybe 2. And maybe the 8 for sure guys something weird happens to one of them and it’s 7. It’s an in exact science obviously and it’s very early in the year.  
a guy like Campbell or Williams absolutely will get drafted if they threw their name in this year. I think Cam might be a top 50 pick. Does Campbell want to stick around if he gets a 5th round grade?  He strikes me as likely to be gone but I don’t know- maybe he sees himself as a top 3 guard off the board if he plays another season and wants to come back. NIL will make a lot of those decisions way more interesting as I know I don’t have to tell you being so involved in that whole scene  

You said I was blind and implied it was an absurd post and premise.  Sort of like my Sark love after he nailed the off-season after 5-7 when you banished me to my own thread while I was saying I thought he might end up the 2nd or 3rd best coach at Texas seeing him attack that offseason (and of course all the tail winds that guys like you had a big hand in creating-thank you) Am I right about everything?  No. But I’ve gotten an absurd amount of pushback whenever I post anything about football and in the main I’ve been right. I’m not saying it’s absolutely positively going to be 16 guys and I’m betting my life on it (as was implied by screw it- I’ll say 16) but if it ends up being 14 then I had the sense of it and didn’t deserve to be told I was blind and get the wow at the end. 
what you call Cassandra when I reply to you is me respecting your intelligence and football acumen and being bummed and defending myself when you dismiss me. Cool. I respect you and I wear my heart on my sleeve a little bit. Sorry. I’m sure I’m a pussy or subject derision for some for being genuine on the internet or caring about what people I respect say to me/about me. Shrugs. I don’t know how to live my life any other way. Sorry if it bothers you- wasn’t my intention. 

Circling back here. 

1) I didn't say you were blind. I said you were kennel blind, which I think you are here. We won't have 16 guys drafted in 2025. I doubt we'd have 16 guys invited to the combine, really. 

2) I didn't "banish" you. I just said that trying to pump sunshine about the guy after a miserable 5-7 season wasn't an interesting endeavor for whatever thread we were on. I'll stand by what I said repeatedly early on, the guy had done nothing to earn that kind of benefit of the doubt. Could he go on to do great things at Texas? Sure. Was there any data to point to that at the time? No. Now, of course he's gone on and rewarded your faith, and that of many others, and that's great. I'm glad the dude is working out so far and have been just fine with believing it when I'd see it. 

3) If you're right about a lot of stuff, others will say that for you. No one on this board is actively discrediting many of your takes, from what I can see. Cassandra wasn't wrong either. I don't see why you feel the need to get bummed. Homogeny is extremely boring from my end and I don't think there's anyone on here that I agree with constantly. 

Sarkisian and his staff appear to be evaluating and developing players at an elite level. I'm thinking they'll have anywhere from the 1st to 5th most drafted players off of the roster this cycle, again. I think that's great for the program. I just don't see 16 based on what I've seen so far, even though I think this is an elite team as well. 

One thing no one is discussing here is that the guys will 5th round grades and lower might be able to make as much or more than they would by going pro. If they want to elevate their outlook and come back for another season, staying in school is now an easy choice. This is exactly what happened with several guys the past few cycles and we can point to multiple instances in which coming back improved their draft positions significantly - K-Rob, Whittington, and Sweat easily come to mind. All 3 of those guys had a UFA grade or really late round grades in prior periods. Neither Robinson or Whittington got a grade better than UFA if I remember correctly. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

On 9/11/2024 at 8:00 AM, JOSEYWALES66 said:

I don't think DJ Campbell is ready.  He nearly got beat out this year.  

People needed to tap the breaks on predicting a guy will go early to the NFL before he won the starting job at his position. Gerry Hamilton tried to push that narrative in the offseason and he was getting carried away. 

And as much as like Cam Williams, there are some pretty big holes in his game right now. What do people think his draft grade would be right now after what, 3-4 starts? 

2 hours ago, closetojumping said:

One thing no one is discussing here is that the guys will 5th round grades and lower might be able to make as much or more than they would by going pro. If they want to elevate their outlook and come back for another season, staying in school is now an easy choice. This is exactly what happened with several guys the past few cycles and we can point to multiple instances in which coming back improved their draft positions significantly - K-Rob, Whittington, and Sweat easily come to mind. All 3 of those guys had a UFA grade or really late round grades in prior periods. Neither Robinson or Whittington got a grade better than UFA if I remember correctly. 

This is a really good point. Especially with regard to Keilan Robinson and Whittington, who were 100% not getting drafted in 2023. I would be banging that drum to anyone in the 2022 class or older who is on the fence about the NFL. I'm sure NIL makes the decision to stay even easier, but getting drafted has to be No. 1 with a bullet on the list of these guys' aspirations. 

7 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Circling back here. 

1) I didn't say you were blind. I said you were kennel blind, which I think you are here. We won't have 16 guys drafted in 2025. I doubt we'd have 16 guys invited to the combine, really. 

2) I didn't "banish" you. I just said that trying to pump sunshine about the guy after a miserable 5-7 season wasn't an interesting endeavor for whatever thread we were on. I'll stand by what I said repeatedly early on, the guy had done nothing to earn that kind of benefit of the doubt. Could he go on to do great things at Texas? Sure. Was there any data to point to that at the time? No. Now, of course he's gone on and rewarded your faith, and that of many others, and that's great. I'm glad the dude is working out so far and have been just fine with believing it when I'd see it. 

3) If you're right about a lot of stuff, others will say that for you. No one on this board is actively discrediting many of your takes, from what I can see. Cassandra wasn't wrong either. I don't see why you feel the need to get bummed. Homogeny is extremely boring from my end and I don't think there's anyone on here that I agree with constantly. 

Sarkisian and his staff appear to be evaluating and developing players at an elite level. I'm thinking they'll have anywhere from the 1st to 5th most drafted players off of the roster this cycle, again. I think that's great for the program. I just don't see 16 based on what I've seen so far, even though I think this is an elite team as well. 

Slight push back- the thread I was pumping sunshine on was the spring 2022 thread. There were plenty of data points in the strong finish to the 2022 class, class of beef, getting Quinn to transfer and ruthlessly exploiting all the advantages a place like UT has to offer in a way that chuckles and fuck face Herman couldn’t. When combined with pretty clearly being a top 5 offensive mind (at worst) in the college game it was pretty likely to work and there were a lot of data points at the time. That wasn’t blind faith that was future oriented crystal ball gazing. 
absent personal demons or sloth overtaking on I think he goes down as our 2nd best coach ever. He also has a shit load of tail winds behind him but he’s the right man for his time. 
again- I’m not guaranteeing 16 but think that number is closer than 10 or so when it’s all said and done. 

Apparently, Gerry took some psychedelics this morning, then channeled the psyche of @Wulaw Horn  , and then he wrote a 2025 NFL draft post. I've spoilered it below. It's not quite the "push the fucking pedal through the floorboard" insanity of Wu, but it's trending there. 

1) Trey Moore isn't getting drafted, guys. He's undersized and he's not making notable plays. I don't care if the film looks fine for assignment, he needs to be making some plays at the P4 level. 

2) DJ Campbell isn't opting out of another year for a low round draft grade. He can make the same money at Texas and elevate his grade by staying for 2025. 

3) Jaydon Blue will have to go nuts soon and stay there if he's intent on going pro in a draft class considered extremely deep at TB. "He's super fast and has great hands!" is great and all. He's undersized and he doesn't have a ton of film. 

Spoiler

Texas Longhorns and the 2025 NFL Draft

Through three games, the Texas Longhorns are on tack to have double digit NFL Draft picks for a second straight year. Today, it's time to take a look at the 2025 draft possibilities, and just how many there are. 

The list includes seven true juniors, with three likely facing tough decisions in January/February. 

NFL Draft likely or possible 

Kelvin Banks, LT, junior
Just stay healthy this season, and he's a first round lock. 

Quinn Ewers, QB, RS-junior
Will the injury history push him down the boards as the draft gets closer? His play until injury was easily his best in college. What he does in return will tell the story. 

Cameron Williams, RT, junior
NFL scouts love him. He's ascending up draft boards the more he plays. His NFL stock is all about where they league sees him going in 2026 and beyond after sitting as a backup his first season. 

Isaiah Bond, WR, Junior
Bond flashing an impressive versatility in skill set in Sarkisian's offensive scheme. He's made plays at all three levels through three games. And his speed may be south of 4.3 at combine. 

Matthew Golden, WR, junior
Just a very good all-around wide receiver. Strong on 3rd downs and in red zone. Snatches ball in traffic, and can factor into the return game. 

Alfred Collins, DL, senior
He's being accounted for by opponents. That's going to help him come draft time. Needs to play at his highest level at Texas in SEC play, and he could end up a top 3 round player. 

Andrew Mukuba, S, senior
If his improved consistency in tackling carries over through SEC play, his stock will continue to rise.

Jahdae Barron, DB, senior
Versatility is making him money this season. 

Jake Majors, C, senior
Majors is playing his way into a draft pick in April. 

Gunner Helm, TE, senior 
Stay healthy the remainder of the year, and he will be another feather in the cap of player development. 

D.J. Campbell, OG, junior 
Staying one more year would certainly be benficial, but is that in the plans?

Jaydon Blue, RB, junior 
Going to need to be very productive in SEC play. 2025 is a very deep draft class at RB. 

Barryn Sorrell, EDGE, senior 
Most consistent player in the program? He's going to be popular with NFL scouts the more they talk to the Texas staff and spend time around him. 

Trey Moore, EDGE/LB, RS-junior
Moore's play in the SEC will ultimately decide his 2025 draft stock. 

Ethan Burke, EDGE, junior
Would be drafted for sure, but staying a fourth year would be benficial. 

Stock on the rise

He was truly ascending pre injury. 

Isaiah Bond, WR, junior

Jake Majors, C, senior

Andrew Mukuba, S, senior

Gunner Helm, TE, senior 

NFL stock declining through three games

Trey Moore. EDGE, junior
Has been a very solid player for the Horns, but will need to make more splash plays/sacks/QB hits and such to start ascending in SEC play. 

Amari Niblack, TE, junior
Niblack has not been targeted much, hasn't played as many snaps as expected and his strengths as a player aren't showing up for the Horns thus far. 

UDFA's

Vernon Broughton, DL, senior

Hayden Conner, OG, senior

Silas Bolden, WR/PR, senior 

Jermayne Lole, DL, senior 

David Gbenda, LB, senior 

Gavin Holmes, CB, senior 

Bert Auburn, K, senior 

• Hook 'Em 2

I can’t imagine the money won’t be making a big effort to retain as much of the OL as possible for Arch.  Ohio State retained a bunch of guys with early draft projections by throwing the money around.  Why would we be any different?

6 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Apparently, Gerry took some psychedelics this morning, then channeled the psyche of @Wulaw Horn  , and then he wrote a 2025 NFL draft post. I've spoilered it below. It's not quite the "push the fucking pedal through the floorboard" insanity of Wu, but it's trending there. 

1) Trey Moore isn't getting drafted, guys. He's undersized and he's not making notable plays. I don't care if the film looks fine for assignment, he needs to be making some plays at the P4 level. 

2) DJ Campbell isn't opting out of another year for a low round draft grade. He can make the same money at Texas and elevate his grade by staying for 2025. 

3) Jaydon Blue will have to go nuts soon and stay there if he's intent on going pro in a draft class considered extremely deep at TB. "He's super fast and has great hands!" is great and all. He's undersized and he doesn't have a ton of film. 

Hide contents

Texas Longhorns and the 2025 NFL Draft

Through three games, the Texas Longhorns are on tack to have double digit NFL Draft picks for a second straight year. Today, it's time to take a look at the 2025 draft possibilities, and just how many there are. 

The list includes seven true juniors, with three likely facing tough decisions in January/February. 

NFL Draft likely or possible 

Kelvin Banks, LT, junior
Just stay healthy this season, and he's a first round lock. 

Will the injury history push him down the boards as the draft gets closer? His play until injury was easily his best in college. What he does in return will tell the story. 

NFL scouts love him. He's ascending up draft boards the more he plays. His NFL stock is all about where they league sees him going in 2026 and beyond after sitting as a backup his first season. 

Isaiah Bond, WR, Junior
Bond flashing an impressive versatility in skill set in Sarkisian's offensive scheme. He's made plays at all three levels through three games. And his speed may be south of 4.3 at combine. 

Just a very good all-around wide receiver. Strong on 3rd downs and in red zone. Snatches ball in traffic, and can factor into the return game. 

Alfred Collins, DL, senior
He's being accounted for by opponents. That's going to help him come draft time. Needs to play at his highest level at Texas in SEC play, and he could end up a top 3 round player. 

Andrew Mukuba, S, senior
If his improved consistency in tackling carries over through SEC play, his stock will continue to rise.

Jahdae Barron, DB, senior
Versatility is making him money this season. 

Jake Majors, C, senior
Majors is playing his way into a draft pick in April. 

Gunner Helm, TE, senior 
Stay healthy the remainder of the year, and he will be another feather in the cap of player development. 

D.J. Campbell, OG, junior 
Staying one more year would certainly be benficial, but is that in the plans?

Jaydon Blue, RB, junior 
Going to need to be very productive in SEC play. 2025 is a very deep draft class at RB. 

Most consistent player in the program? He's going to be popular with NFL scouts the more they talk to the Texas staff and spend time around him. 

Trey Moore, EDGE/LB, RS-junior
Moore's play in the SEC will ultimately decide his 2025 draft stock. 

Ethan Burke, EDGE, junior
Would be drafted for sure, but staying a fourth year would be benficial. 

Stock on the rise

He was truly ascending pre injury. 

Isaiah Bond, WR, junior

Jake Majors, C, senior

Andrew Mukuba, S, senior

Gunner Helm, TE, senior 

NFL stock declining through three games

Trey Moore. EDGE, junior
Has been a very solid player for the Horns, but will need to make more splash plays/sacks/QB hits and such to start ascending in SEC play. 

Amari Niblack, TE, junior
Niblack has not been targeted much, hasn't played as many snaps as expected and his strengths as a player aren't showing up for the Horns thus far. 

UDFA's

Vernon Broughton, DL, senior

Hayden Conner, OG, senior

Silas Bolden, WR/PR, senior 

Jermayne Lole, DL, senior 

David Gbenda, LB, senior 

Gavin Holmes, CB, senior 

Bert Auburn, K, senior 

Gerry is a pussy. It’s well known that all of Broughton, Conner, Bolden, Gbenda and Holmes are getting drafted. 
I mean- not all of em but I’d bet on 2. 

On 9/1/2024 at 11:25 AM, JOSEYWALES66 said:

I agree. It's just game 4 and he'll get the penalties sorted out. He'll get drafted on potential alone, imo. 

On 9/1/2024 at 12:49 PM, MuellerHorn said:

I agree. We’ll have a better idea against increasingly tough competition here soon, but he’ll be expensive to retain. It’s probably worth it though for both parties if he can come back and hold down the LT spot. 

LT will be Goosby's. He's had more experience and has shown he's very capable. Cam should come back of he doesn't get  grade of rds 1-3. Scouts and GM's looooooooove potential and think they can fix any issues. 

On 9/1/2024 at 1:39 PM, Mother mopar said:

If CW comes back, it isn't to play LT because he's not an LT in the league.

If he comes back, we're lucky if not, then Brandon Baker is gonna show why he's that dude.

100% this. 

On 9/11/2024 at 7:09 AM, Wulaw Horn said:

Horns drafted for sure:

Golden is for sure getting drafted, probably in the 3rd if I had to make a prognostication. He's a willing blocker, and great hands, and is a team player, and he's highly intelligent and will know the playbook. He's been a god send, as well as Bond. Helm has boosted his draft stock immensely. Conner has gotten better, but I see him as a late pick, but more likely an UDFA. Majors will be drafted. Broughton has made a leap which may secure a draft spot late (who knows?). Gbenda will be drafted late but he's a warrior. The knock on him will be missing gap assignments. 

Burke for sure will be back. Gilbeau will be back because he needs to show more. Bolden will be drafted because he's a dawg and has shown he's relentless. Vasek will be drafted if once it's his turn. Sorrell was listed as a freak and he makes the plays that people overlook, but he's a bad ass. 

On 9/11/2024 at 7:52 AM, Wulaw Horn said:

We're going 17-0 and winning the NC. 

On 9/11/2024 at 9:10 AM, closetojumping said:

Blue will be drafted because you can't teach speed, and he has great hands. It's still early and he has plenty of time to show what he's got. 

On 9/11/2024 at 10:41 AM, pyrofiend said:

As for Bolden, he's moved into a much more physical league, but like everyone else it's early. Sark will incorporate him more as the season goes on. He'll be taken on intrigue and he's a tough SOB. Probably a late rd pick, but I can see him making the 53 man roster. 

Edited by Funk Doctor Spock

Every draft season I (and others) fall for a little ass running back who looks good on tape, gets drafted in the mid rounds and never makes an impact in the league. Blue has a strong head start on joining that club along with guys like Ameer Abdullah, Bishop Sankey and Paul Perkins 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cmontexas said:

Every draft season I (and others) fall for a little ass running back who looks good on tape, gets drafted in the mid rounds and never makes an impact in the league. Blue has a strong head start on joining that club along with guys like Ameer Abdullah, Bishop Sankey and Paul Perkins 

He's much better than those guys, imo. He has a unique skill set that will seperate him (depending on who drafts him). He's a really good player who can make noise.