Worldwide Israel/Palestine War Protests Thread

bolverk

Assemble there, yes.  Be loud, be graphic, be passionate, yes.  But smokebombs and flares that close to the White House?  I don't make the rules, but if they're trying to provoke a brutal reprisal from police and secret service, this is a good way to start, and it will completely distract from their message.  Some asshole is gonna blend in with them and pretend to be involved in the setting off of flares and smokebombs, only it'll be something far more dangerous with a farther range.  This may very well end up poorly for all involved. 

Not saying to ban them from protesting, I've walked that area hundreds of times over the years...there's always folks out there being loud---some of whom I agree with.  There's obviously no firearms allowed.  Every now and again, I've  seen somebody light a firecracker or some shit to gain attention (or they're just crazy).  Smokebombs are a big risk and not a safe idea.  But flares are just batshit stupid, somebody doing that is gonna end up getting hurt and then there'll be a protest about the protestors being unable to protest.  But there are other incendiary devices that we're not gonna list out here for legal reasons, that somebody can bring down there and blend in with, that can reach the actual grounds of the White House.  And then all hell breaks loose.  But in this fucking simulation, who the fuck knows? 

• Hook 'Em 2

Dude, I get your frustration.  But your last clip there is literally from 4 posts above yours.  You're like the guy who wears the shirt of the counter-protest he's attending to watch his favorite band play. ;) 

On 6/6/2024 at 6:19 AM, 52-80 said:

On a veteran memorial plaque at Stanford. 

Which of our esteemed surly progressives will be first to question whether this was a false-flag graffiti, done to besmirch the good nature of the well-meaning protestors

IMG_6697.thumb.jpeg.43ee0fe2dbb6adef3809d70a99f86dc5.jpeg

Wait… dumb shit like this makes you mad and want to kill random innocent people overseas? I’m a veteran and dumb dipshits do dumb things 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Dude, I get your frustration.  But your last clip there is literally from 4 posts above yours.  You're like the guy who wears the shirt of the counter-protest he's attending to watch his favorite band play. ;) 

Similar thumbnail.  Different content.

9 hours ago, Zepol87 said:

Wait… dumb shit like this makes you mad and want to kill random innocent people overseas? I’m a veteran and dumb dipshits do dumb things 

Dumb shit like this make me chortle and want the dumb dipshits to go overseas and actually fight for what they profess to support. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Can we rename this thread to the "Pronghorn Twitter feed of dominance"? He's bringing folks who were tweeting about the "Great Reset" a year ago and a bunch of 2020 election truthers. It's just fuckin ridiculous 

1 hour ago, Captainant said:

Can we rename this thread to the "Pronghorn Twitter feed of dominance"? He's bringing folks who were tweeting about the "Great Reset" a year ago and a bunch of 2020 election truthers. It's just fuckin ridiculous 

I am sorry this is happening to you.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 8

On 6/9/2024 at 8:06 AM, Captainant said:

It’s incredibly apparent what you’re doing. You don’t like the content he’s posting, and so you’re throwing the kitchen sink trying to discredit. It’s pathetic. 

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Yes, because the messengers are known purveyors of abhorrent content. Demanding others take what he posts seriously is hilarious.

Who exactly is a known purveyor of abhorrent content, and what exact content?

Also, who here is demanding anyone takes what they say seriously, and where is that evidence?

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Rex Kramer said:

Who exactly is a known purveyor of abhorrent content, and what exact content?

Also, who here is demanding anyone takes what they say seriously, and where is that evidence?

Am I misunderstanding what Chrispy is upset about here? That pro-Palestinian folks aren't posting enough news and are making fun of what Prong posts instead?

Anywho, I could go through the accounts he's posted from just on this page alone, I guess:

• End Wokeness - a known neo-Nazi Twitter account
  • Paul Szypula - Not sure who this guy is but he apparently has a Gab account so 97.8975% chance he's a neo-Nazi
  • Bill Melugin - Fox New correspondent and known Great Replacement Theory purveyor
  • Ritchie Torres - Just another politician that is bought and paid for by AIPAC
  • StopAntisemitism / Canary Mission - Two organizations whose sole purpose and mission is to doxx and intimidate anti-Israeli/pro-Palestinian activists. They are extremely, eerily McCarthyist in their approach
  • Gad Saad - Absolute moron, islamophobic dipshit hellbent on becoming the next Jordan Peterson. I have to admit the way he does it is kind of funny/ironic, but it's still gross

That's just on this page of this thread. Not to mention all the Libs of TikTok, Oli London, Andy Ngo, Ian Miles Cheong, etc etc etc bullshit he's linked elsewhere over and over and over again.

This is exactly why A) nobody takes his posts seriously or bothers to try and have a dialogue with him, and B) I said his brain needs to be preserved to study the effects of how Twitter can just utterly rot your brain into nothingness.

Edited by Brian Fantana
spelling

2 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Am I misunderstanding what Chrispy is upset about here? That pro-Palestinian folks aren't posting enough news and are making fun of what Prong posts instead?

Anywho, I could go through the accounts he's posted from just on this page alone, I guess:

• End Wokeness - a known neo-Nazi Twitter account
  • Paul Szypula - Not sure who this guy is but he apparently has a Gab account so 97.8975% chance he's a neo-Nazi
  • Bill Melugin - Fox New correspondent and known Great Replacement Theory purveyor
  • Ritchie Torres - Just another politician that is bought and paid for by AIPAC
  • StopAntisemitism / Canary Mission - Two organizations whose sole purpose and mission is to doxx and intimidate anti-Israeli/pro-Palestinian activists. They are extremely, eerily McCarthyist in their approach
  • Gad Saad - Absolute moron, islamophobic dipshit hellbent on becoming the next Jordan Peterson. I have to admit the way he does it is kind of funny/ironic, but it's still gross

That's just on this page of this thread. Not to mention all the Libs of TikTok, Oli London, Andy Ngo, Ian Miles Cheong, etc etc etc bullshit he's linked elsewhere over and over and over again.

This is exactly why A) nobody takes his posts seriously or bothers to try and have a dialogue with him, and B) I said his brain needs to be preserved to study the effects of how Twitter can just utterly rot your brain into nothingness.

Oh

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

This is exactly why A) nobody takes his posts seriously or bothers to try and have a dialogue with him

6 hours ago, Rex Kramer said:

Oh

In other words they're still either mad or embarrassed at the video that's been posted.  It's interesting for sure that someone like fantana, and others who seem rather intelligent, just can't seem to wrap their heads around the fact that the clips aren't AI.  

Thirty something pages later and It's still all about the X accounts and not the content.  

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

What's there to be mad or embarrassed about? Was I there? Do you understand how insane you sound?

All I'm doing is explaining why literally no one engages with your posts. You're out of your mind.

Calm down ma'am.

Also, if you're still confused, consider this:

I posted an article above. I understand you probably didn't click on it because it's not a tweet. It shows a bunch of Israelis attacking a journalists while chanting "Death to Arabs". It paints Israelis in a very negative light. Does that video's existence embarrass you or make you mad?

Your immediate answer would probably be: "No, why would it? That would be insane."

Detroit Understand GIF by BET Plus

3 minutes ago, PRONG HORN said:

Calm down ma'am.

Well Done Clapping GIF by MOODMAN

2 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Well Done Clapping GIF by MOODMAN

I said to calm down because you're acting a little more emotional than what's needed at this point IMHO.  Your post was a little dramatic given the context of my post.  

On 6/10/2024 at 11:44 PM, PRONG HORN said:

I said to calm down because you're acting a little more emotional than what's needed at this point IMHO.  Your post was a little dramatic given the context of my post.  

Brian is clinically insane. I have no idea why the orderlies haven’t revoked his internet access. 

7 hours ago, PRONG HORN said:

News clip.  ABC 7 in LA

You're not posting it for the news clip, you're posting that tweet for the commentary from the former IDF sniper who's probably bumming she's missing out on the kill count in gaza

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

The Nazi Persecution of Black People in Germany

When the Nazis came to power in 1933, there were several thousand Black people living in Germany. The Nazi regime harassed and persecuted them because the Nazis viewed Black people as racially inferior. While there was no centralized, systematic program targeting Black people for murder, many Black people were imprisoned, forcibly sterilized, and murdered by the Nazis.

Key Facts

The Nazis harassed and discriminated against Black people in Germany. The regime’s racial laws limited their social and economic opportunities.

The Nazi regime forcibly sterilized an unknown number of Black and multiracial people, including at least 385 multiracial Rhineland children (derogatorily called the “Rhineland Bastards”).

There was no coordinated arrest wave targeting all Black people in Germany. Nonetheless, many Black people ended up imprisoned in workhouses, prisons, hospitals, psychiatric facilities, and concentration camps.

1 minute ago, Bevo said:

When the Nazis came to power in 1933, there were several thousand Black people living in Germany. The Nazi regime harassed and persecuted them because the Nazis viewed Black people as racially inferior. While there was no centralized, systematic program targeting Black people for murder, many Black people were imprisoned, forcibly sterilized, and murdered by the Nazis.

Key Facts

The Nazis harassed and discriminated against Black people in Germany. The regime’s racial laws limited their social and economic opportunities.

The Nazi regime forcibly sterilized an unknown number of Black and multiracial people, including at least 385 multiracial Rhineland children (derogatorily called the “Rhineland Bastards”).

There was no coordinated arrest wave targeting all Black people in Germany. Nonetheless, many Black people ended up imprisoned in workhouses, prisons, hospitals, psychiatric facilities, and concentration camps.

While their focus as on Jews im pretty sure the nazis hated all minorities, maybe not the Japanese?

2 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

While their focus as on Jews im pretty sure the nazis hated all minorities, maybe not the Japanese?

Well they were the original white supremacists - It is quite a group for minorities to migrate towards.

Yeah, the story of Blacks in Germany is an interesting one (and tragic).  A few hundred come back from the Wilhelm colonies at around the turn of the century as administrators and government workers.  Many have children with white Germans.  Things go pretty well for about 30+ years.  While not officially targeted under the Nuremberg laws, shit goes sideways pretty quick for them and their children.  Another untold tale of history of horrifying results. 

Germany's footprint in Africa was relatively small and of little consequence compared to other European powers.  If you want to go down a rabbit hole this weekend, the rapid collapse of their small colonial presence also leads to so many Germans heading for a then unknown annexed place called Texas.   

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Captainant said:

You're not posting it for the news clip, you're posting that tweet for the commentary from the former IDF sniper who's probably bumming she's missing out on the kill count in gaza

image.gif

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Bevo said:

Key Facts

The beauty of these idiotic protests is that Hamas, Hezbollah and Nazis would murder every one of them.