Worldwide Israel/Palestine War Protests Thread

bolverk

14 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Oh so you know what he means and assumed nothing? I do not read it as a nice cruise on carnival to check out the penguins. I see it more of a Gulag approach. So guess we both can make assumptions.

Yeah you know you’re right. I think he wants to send all people that are morons advocating for Hezbollah and Hamas, not really aware of what they’re doing, to Antarctica. He was dead serious. This really merits discussion and argument. Y’all have fun. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BurntEyes said:

Does that kindly bear look like they identify as a penguin to you?!?!

Exactly, the lack of awareness and hate for my kind is painful and needs to end.

well I got the colors correct. You could be an ugly penguin. Or mixed race. Why do you insist on purity?

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Oh so you know what he means and assumed nothing? I do not read it as a nice cruise on carnival to check out the penguins. I see it more of a Gulag approach. So guess we both can make assumptions.

There are a large number of people I would support "visiting" mother Russia.

Primarily, SUV driving while phone is in hand females and Class A RV left lane driving men.

1 minute ago, InkaUtexas said:

well I got the colors correct. You could be an ugly penguin. Or mixed race. Why do you insist on purity?

Do you seem me claiming to identify as an Emporor penguin? No you do not.

Bro do you even Magellan penguin? 

3 hours ago, BurntEyes said:

Similarly, I fully support a funded and required exchange program for all US citizens in support of Hamas to be assimilated into Hamas culture for 2 months. 

Why would terrorist sympathizers being assimilated with their terrorist idols he the same as sticking the klan with their rival/enemy?  Am I missing something?

In response to Inka, if they are US citizens that topic becomes much more of a slippery slope and you dont want the govt to have the power to just get rid of anyone they can classify as a terrorist.

I do think there is a difference in Americans protesting our involvement meaning our military going to war in lets say Iraq or Afghanistan versus guests in our country openly supporting someone that would see our country cease to exist. Those people should be gone forever no questions asked.

Citizens of America who openly root for organizations that we are at war with.... like a Hamas or Hezbollah.... should be dealt with. Yea you have freedom of speech. A guy holding a sign that says free Palestine is most likely just caught up in that particular movement. Hell I would go hold up a sign for some hot Lebanese pussy. Dressing up as Hamas and or Hezbollah and attacking cops and looting should face consequences. Having people in our Congress who support it is the real problem. Someone is funding these movements. Nobody was rioting in the streets for Palestine before they decided to murder a bunch of teenagers at a music festival. They were busy on the previous movement. 

I just don't understand how, unless you are a progressive lefty you are a racist, homophobic, xenophobe but if you hate America and police and western society you are a freedom fighter.

Edited by HellesBier

1 hour ago, fattyflattie said:

Why would terrorist sympathizers being assimilated with their terrorist idols he the same as sticking the klan with their rival/enemy?  Am I missing something?

Do you actually think average college student or even general malcontent is going to enjoy life among the Hamas? Particularly the female and drug using idiots?

Also, did you take that post as intending to be serious or a like for like for like option?

I suppose if it makes you feel better we can stick the Hamas supporters in Greenbow Alabama for better symmetry between the "joy" they achieve.

I'm flexible.

Edited by BurntEyes

2 hours ago, HellesBier said:

In response to Inka, if they are US citizens that topic becomes much more of a slippery slope and you dont want the govt to have the power to just get rid of anyone they can classify as a terrorist.

I do think there is a difference in Americans protesting our involvement meaning our military going to war in lets say Iraq or Afghanistan versus guests in our country openly supporting someone that would see our country cease to exist. Those people should be gone forever no questions asked.

Citizens of America who openly root for organizations that we are at war with.... like a Hamas or Hezbollah.... should be dealt with. Yea you have freedom of speech. A guy holding a sign that says free Palestine is most likely just caught up in that particular movement. Hell I would go hold up a sign for some hot Lebanese pussy. Dressing up as Hamas and or Hezbollah and attacking cops and looting should face consequences. Having people in our Congress who support it is the real problem. Someone is funding these movements. Nobody was rioting in the streets for Palestine before they decided to murder a bunch of teenagers at a music festival. They were busy on the previous movement. 

I just don't understand how, unless you are a progressive lefty you are a racist, homophobic, xenophobe but if you hate America and police and western society you are a freedom fighter.

Okay buddy. You had a nice run. Time for me to distance from this take above, though. Citizens who engage in this behavior are “dealt with” by being outted, and never holding meaningful employment. Looters are dealt with by being arrested for damaging / stealing property, and if looting occurs with Jewish businesses, throw a hate crime on top of it. I’m starting to think your Antarctica comments were akin to Guantanamo. 

• Hook 'Em 2

26 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

Do you actually think average college student or even general malcontent is going to enjoy life among the Hamas? Particularly the female and drug using idiots?

It depends. Will there be media coverage?  If so, sign a huge chunk of them up. 

2 hours ago, HellesBier said:

This is your brain on drugs, kids.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

This is your brain on drugs, kids.

To be fair, when I was living in Europe we did a ton of drugs.

We didn't have to deal with bending the knee to Muslims running the countries though. That is a new phenomena brought on by weak minded progressive westerners. 

7 minutes ago, HellesBier said:

We didn't have to deal with bending the knee to Muslims running the countries though. That is a new phenomena brought on by weak minded progressive westerners. 

So you're really just a plain old boring Islamophobe.

Well, Mr. Assimilation, we have this thing here called the First Amendment which guarantees freedom of religion in this country. If you disagree, you can head your ass back to Bavaria or whatever other inbred South German shithole I assume you're from, given your penchant for Helles Bier. By the way, you're going to have to properly assimilate and switch your username to "Pale Lager" immediately as we speak American in this country. 

No one is "bending the knee" to Muslims in the US where they make up a grand total of 1.05% of the American population. Even in France where Muslims account for about 10% (the largest in Western Europe), no one is letting "Muslims run the country." Hell, they banned full-faced veils from being worn in most public places more than a decade ago.

Turn off whatever cable outlet you watch, ditch the talk radio, and delete Elmo's neo-Nazi Xitter app, filled with anti-semites btw, from your phone. All that shit's poisoning your brain with hate. But, I guess since you're German, maybe you dig the Nazi shit. That's really just an assumption, though, much like the many you've made regarding anti-war protestors.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, HellesBier said:

Maybe Hulk Hogan can solve the problem?

48 minutes ago, HellesBier said:

Icono is that you? What's your opinion on tailored jerseys?

• Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, bolverk said:

So you're really just a plain old boring Islamophobe.

Well, Mr. Assimilation, we have this thing here called the First Amendment which guarantees freedom of religion in this country. If you disagree, you can head your ass back to Bavaria or whatever other inbred South German shithole I assume you're from, given your penchant for Helles Bier. By the way, you're going to have to properly assimilate and switch your username to "Pale Lager" immediately as we speak American in this country. 

No one is "bending the knee" to Muslims in the US where they make up a grand total of 1.05% of the American population. Even in France where Muslims account for about 10% (the largest in Western Europe), no one is letting "Muslims run the country." Hell, they banned full-faced veils from being worn in most public places more than a decade ago.

Turn off whatever cable outlet you watch, ditch the talk radio, and delete Elmo's neo-Nazi Xitter app, filled with anti-semites btw, from your phone. All that shit's poisoning your brain with hate. But, I guess since you're German, maybe you dig the Nazi shit. That's really just an assumption, though, much like the many you've made regarding anti-war protestors.

I dont have twitter as I have already said but i am not shocked you didnt read. I dont have cable. I spent quite a bit of time in Israel and event dated one for a bit of time. I am not what you think I am although I know you so desire to paint me with the brush that makes you comfortable. 

I have also spent some time in the middle east. I am not Islamophobic, another hot topic phrase you are fed to throw at people, but I dont think Muslims that come to the US and dont assimilate are good for our future. God forbid I view their agenda as maybe a CONFLICT OF INTERESTS with the US agenda. 

I am sure you will come back to repeat some liberal rhetoric to explain how have an American agenda that doesnt align with the Muslim world and putting American interest firsts is somehow bad for Americans and the west. 

Edited by HellesBier

2 minutes ago, HellesBier said:

I dont have twitter as I have already said but i am not shocked you didnt read. I dont have cable. I spent quite a bit of time in Israel and event dated one for a bit of time. I am not what you think I am although I know you so desire to paint me with the brush that makes you comfortable. 

He’s an idiot.  He fancies himself tolerant and logical, but will label someone racist or whatever as soon as he gets a chance, like most Cloak Roomers. Many Euro countries absolutely have had extremist issues because of tolerant Muslim migration policies. Many universities would’ve been much better off employing UT’s strategy than showing the tolerance they did. Those university presidents might still be employed. 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, HellesBier said:

I have also spent some time in the middle east. I am not Islamophobic, another hot topic phrase you are fed to throw at people, but I dont think Muslims that come to the US and dont assimilate are good for our future. God forbid I view their agenda as maybe a CONFLICT OF INTERESTS with the US agenda. 

I am sure you will come back to repeat some liberal rhetoric to explain how have an American agenda that doesnt align with the Muslim world and putting American interest firsts is somehow bad for Americans and the west. 

So Israel is not in the Middle East? Is this based on UEFA selection? I think being called a Fat Crustacean really got to you.

Edited by InkaUtexas

Just now, Rex Kramer said:

He’s an idiot.  He fancies himself tolerant and logical, but will label someone racist or whatever as soon as he gets a chance, like most Cloak Roomers. Many Euro countries absolutely have had extremist issues because of tolerant Muslim migration policies. Many universities would’ve been much better off employing UT’s strategy than showing the tolerance they did. Those university presidents might still be employed. 

So he is a liberal.

Just now, InkaUtexas said:

So Israel is not in the Middle East? Is this based on UEFA selection? I think being called a Fat Crustacean really go to you.

I dont know why youre focused on semantics but I can only imagine it is because you dont agree with me. I merely made the difference to highlight that I have spent time in competing agenda sides within the ME.

1 minute ago, InkaUtexas said:

So Israel is not in the Middle East? Is this based on UEFA selection? I think being called a Fat Crustacean really got to you.

I actually really enjoyed that insult as I mentioned. It seems like I am getting to you.

Just now, HellesBier said:

I actually really enjoyed that insult as I mentioned. It seems like I am getting to you.

Nah, just find your take interesting. Quite far EU right to send people away who do not go with an envisioned status quo.

4 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Nah, just find your take interesting. Quite far EU right to send people away who do not go with an envisioned status quo.

I at least appreciate that you ask a lot of questions instead of just spewing agenda based msnbc jargon in response to opinions you dont necessarily agree with. So a big cheers to you and discourse is what this is all about. Something many people would see disappear. This very website included and people should be ashamed.

Poland is the model the West should immolate.

Edited by HellesBier
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, HellesBier said:

I at least appreciate that you ask a lot of questions instead of just spewing agenda based msnbc jargon in response to opinions you dont necessarily agree with. So a big cheers to you and discourse is what this is all about. Something many people would see disappear. This very website included and people should be ashamed.

Um, this site is all about Texas sports and disagreeing. We also make fun of each other's moms. And if you talk about dating an Israeli, then you owe pictures. Those are the rules. I did not make them.

Grabbed this from her insta, she was the kinda girl that fucked you. I love those girls. Having been around a good handful good lord. I once crossed from Tabat into Eilat and then into Jordan. The Israel female who took my documents added me on facebook and when I crossed back into Israel we fucked. Let me find her.455893000_418414954588300_7744091277111518569_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_s403x403&_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=0024fc&_nc_ohc=h_dyVouMaI0Q7kNvgGrkW5p&_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=0&_nc_ht=scontent.xx&oh=03_Q7cD1QEKAvlrp1qlBWH6rsm14GKsTLfPIJk4OjLgdJUTQe4Scg&oe=66ECBBEF

Edited by HellesBier

15 minutes ago, HellesBier said:

Poland is the model the West should immolate.

You think the West should immolate Poland? Man, I was making fun of you for being a German when I equated it with being a Nazi before, but now I ain't so sure.

See, here's your problem: You have zero interest in actual discussion because all you want to do is go around insulting others. In your very short posting history, you've repeatedly used "liberal" as an insult in threads outside of the Cloak Room. Hell, you've even used "fag" as one on the football board. And despite whatever you say, it's clear you hold Muslims in contempt.

So, yeah, you're exactly what I think you are. If you care to discuss more openly, we have a catch-all Israel thread in the proper place to discuss politics.

Congrats on banging the hot Israeli chick, btw.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Rex Kramer said:

This is rich coming from a guy who calls people pederasts for sympathizing with the cause for Palestinian independence.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HellesBier said:

Oh no. You don't love me. Sorry I don't think being soft on progressivism and foreign immigration is good for America. Congrats on having your communist opinions masked by the widespread radical liberalism on this board. We should allow more Muslims in Congress, its definitely good for our direction.

Most Israelis are hot. You should try pulling hanging out with them.

We get it. You dislike Muslims, which isn't really salient to any discussion regarding protests against the war. That's just spewing hate.

And you're unironically bringing commie smack talk to this? Well, I don't know what a discredited economic system has to do with anything, but you go on with your bad self.

17 minutes ago, bolverk said:

We get it. You dislike Muslims, which isn't really salient to any discussion regarding protests against the war. That's just spewing hate.

And you're unironically bringing commie smack talk to this? Well, I don't know what a discredited economic system has to do with anything, but you go on with your bad self.

He gone? One way trip to Bolivia or Antarctica? I feel bad for the Llamas or penguins either way 

Channel Five News is on the scene 

Andrew Callaghan and his outfit do some crazy boots on the ground reporting. Lots of people peacefully airing their grievances, not really all that much that would constitute shipping people off to Timbuktu or Antarctica or whereverthefuck (on a round trip tho amirite fatty).

• Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Channel Five News is on the scene 

Andrew Callaghan and his outfit do some crazy boots on the ground reporting. Lots of people peacefully airing their grievances, not really all that much that would constitute shipping people off to Timbuktu or Antarctica or whereverthefuck (on a round trip tho amirite fatty).

Round trip?  Send them all to hell for all care.