Worldwide Israel/Palestine War Protests Thread

bolverk

12 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Then the sausage and chicken guy keeps showing up.  Get that shit out of here and get the picanha over here ASAP!

You can always tell the amateur Brazilian Steak House folks from the veterans by how frequently the individual passes on food from the early meat offerings.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

You can always tell the amateur Brazilian Steak House folks from the veterans by how frequently the individual passes on food from the early meat offerings.

Or worse yet, fills up at that stupid salad bar beforehand.

Salad is what food eats.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

It really is amazing that you are continually allowed to post these nakedly racist and political actors. Just because the one thing you're posting is borderline ok, doesn't meant you're not amplifying a fucking awful person. That last dude you're posting prong LOVES to call the brown women of Congress the "Chief of staff of Hamas" and other racist slurs (click his profile and scroll down like 5 tweets). Real classy. 

I'm certain he's giving you a good and informed dose of poison

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Captainant said:

It really is amazing that you are continually allowed to post these nakedly racist and political actors. Just because the one thing you're posting is borderline ok, doesn't meant you're not amplifying a fucking awful person. That last dude you're posting prong LOVES to call the brown women of Congress the "Chief of staff of Hamas" and other racist slurs (click his profile and scroll down like 5 tweets). Real classy. 

Who gives a shit if it's just a video and not misinformation or AI.   If you want to counter with videos of actual peaceful protests by non-lunatics feel free.  The ongoing disruption and destruction caused by these losers remains newsworthy IMO.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Captainant said:

lol. You are such a pathetic little partisan pussy ass bitch. Oh no!  He’s “allowed” to post tweets of videos. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Captainant said:

How about this chick, is she cool to post?

On 8/15/2024 at 7:02 AM, Captainant said:

You just honestly really fucking suck. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

On 8/15/2024 at 1:57 PM, Rex Kramer said:

lol. You are such a pathetic little partisan pussy ass bitch. Oh no!  He’s “allowed” to post tweets of videos. 

I can’t believe he is allowed to post things capt disagrees with. What kind of pos would allow that? 

A new poll came out that shows 56% of Israelis want to end the war, and thousands came out last night in Israel to protest it.

Former Prime Minister of Israel, Ehud Barak, has come to publicly say that Netanyahu is illegally and unilaterally trying to act against a deal. Under Israeli law, Bibi doesn't have the legal authority as prime minister to block one, since the decision, by law, has to be a cabinet-level decision. Of course, the problem for him is that he's allied himself with extremists to retain a hold over the government, which would collapse if they decided to leave. And if Bibi is no longer Prime Minister due to the collapse of the government, it opens him up to possible prosecution for corruption.

• Hook 'Em 1

Ya know, when it comes to reliable sources.... Idk if you're gonna get honest reporting using turning point usa, an organization that helped fund the rally on Jan6 before they stormed the Capitol, and bussed in a bunch of people who were later charged and arrested. But hey, don't let me stop y'all from reading propaganda posted exclusively at 2AM. Let me know what the Jan6 people tell y'all what to think

Edited by Captainant
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Captainant said:

Ya know, when it comes to reliable sources.... Idk if you're gonna get honest reporting using turning point usa, an organization that helped fund the rally on Jan6 before they stormed the Capitol, and bussed in a bunch of people who were later charged and arrested. But hey, don't let me stop y'all from reading propaganda posted exclusively at 2AM. Let me know what the Jan6 people tell y'all what to think

Is it your contention that “or we’ll bring the war home” is not being chanted?  Or do you just feel better when your approved Twitter  “reporters” keep you from seeing that? 

• Hook 'Em 6

7 hours ago, Captainant said:

Are you suggesting it’s a fake video?  I don’t understand the constant need to discredit messengers to obfuscate truth. You, bolero and fantana do it constantly. Prong Horn is like Pavlov and y’all are his moron dogs. At least Fantana has the guts to admit the protestors are idiots. 

You're a no-talent ass clown. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Who, why, where?

I am not anti immigrant. I am a first generation American. Something that was always made very clear to me is that we are American. That we were to assimilate.

I don't believe America benefits long term by having people within its borders that genuinely don't have Americas best interest at heart. There is a war being fought to destroy America from the inside and this is how it will be done.

Where should they go? I dont give a fuck, just send them on a one way flight to Antarctica. 

Edited by HellesBier
  • Hook 'Em 4

12 minutes ago, HellesBier said:

There is a war being fought to destroy America from the inside and this is how it will be done.

There really isn't. You guys put way too much stock into outrage Twitter.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

3 minutes ago, mdmost said:

There really isn't. You guys put way too much stock into outrage Twitter.

I am not on Twitter. Just look at donations to our Universities and what countries they are coming from. Always follow the money. Our enemies know that in the modern age you don't fight conventional wars. You destroy something from the inside by breaking it of all values and identity. Look around my friend.

Edited by HellesBier

1 minute ago, HellesBier said:

I am not on Twitter. Just look at donations to our Universities and what countries they are coming from. Always follow the money. Our enemies know that in the modern age you don't fight conventional wars. You destroy something from the inside by breaking it of all values and identity. Look around my friend.

Okay buddy. Look up the First Amendment before you advocate people being deported because they say terrible things. If you want to do a 1:1 where you also get deported with one of them, I'll be fine with that.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

Okay buddy. Look up the First Amendment before you advocate people being deported because they say terrible things. If you want to do a 1:1 where you also get deported with one of them, I'll be fine with that.

I didn't say they should be deported for freedom of speech.

I said if they genuinely don't have America's best interest in their heart, they should go. That is pretty reasonable. 

Also, should freedom of speech be protected when that person is a guest in our country and openly rooting for terrorist organizations that certainly don't have America's interest at heart?

4 minutes ago, HellesBier said:

I said if they genuinely don't have America's best interest in their heart, they should go. That is pretty reasonable. 

No, love it or leave it or love it or be deported isn't pretty reasonable. But enjoy clutching your pearls. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, mdmost said:

No, love it or leave it or love it or be deported isn't pretty reasonable. But enjoy clutching your pearls. 

But I guess allowing people to move into your country who want to see its demise is reasonable. And we wonder why we are headed on the path that we are. Well I don't wonder.

• Hook 'Em 1

Asked my dad what being an Officer meant to him. 37 years in. He said I might hate what you are saying, but I will die for your right to say it.

These are little pissants. They are not some super mastermind. Nah, that is hidden right in front of you in the form of lobbyists, corporate take overs (like China's purchase of US farmland), or Russia's move into both parties (which is not new). But these fucktwats? Nah, they don't scare me.

Concerning deportation, um, that is against the law I believe to deport US Citizens unless it is treason. And I don't see Treason being committed.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, HellesBier said:

But I guess allowing people to move into your country who want to see its demise is reasonable. And we wonder why we are headed on the path that we are. Well I don't wonder.

I was at the protests at GW campus. Saw plenty of white and african americans running around chanting. Don't think they just came over from County Cork on a recent steamer.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, HellesBier said:

No, it's cool to pull up the ladder since your parents got into this country. I don't believe in purity tests. I also think our country is a lot stronger than a temporary moment where people are angry and making their voices heard over war. I wouldn't advocate for neo-nazis or the alt-right people in Charlottesville to be deported either. They also wanted the demise of our country. We can have a country where people are angry and want to address their government.

1 minute ago, InkaUtexas said:

Asked my dad what being an Officer meant to him. 37 years in. He said I might hate what you are saying, but I will die for your right to say it.

These are little pissants. They are not some super mastermind. Nah, that is hidden right in front of you in the form of lobbyists, corporate take overs (like China's purchase of US farmland), or Russia's move into both parties (which is not new). But these fucktwats? Nah, they don't scare me.

Concerning deportation, um, that is against the law I believe to deport US Citizens unless it is treason. And I don't see Treason being committed.

Agree with this.  But if they are not citizens, deport their asses.

Just now, Frank Drebin said:

Agree with this.  But if they are not citizens, deport their asses.

So see my last post. And since when did the First only apply to citizens? Please remember those that wrote it spent most of their lives as Subjects of England.

• Hook 'Em 3