Scottie Scheffler Detained by Police

Scottie should show up Thursday in “Rickie Fowler” orange, with a black P on the back.

That would be a crowd favorite and I’m sure is already going to be imitated by those in the gallery. I can imagine patrons in his group in jail stripes and etc, which will be noticeable on TV.

Hook’em!!!

1 hour ago, Dilligas said:

I really try to be pro-police but shitbags like these fucks make it very difficult. Fucking do the right thing instead of blindly supporting your asshole “brothers”

Why support them with countless examples worse than this? I’m surprised anytime I see a story about a cop doing the right thing.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

Why support them with countless examples worse than this? I’m surprised anytime I see a story about a cop doing the right thing.

to be fair, there are a lot of cops that do the right thing but reporting on that doesn't move a needle because it is what is expected.

9 hours ago, dcar00 said:

to be fair, there are a lot of cops that do the right thing but reporting on that doesn't move a needle because it is what is expected.

If a cop does the right thing 99.9% of the time, but 0.1% of the time they turn a blind eye to a 'brother cop' falsifying a report, they're a dirty cop.  The majority of cops are probably very nice well-meaning people one on one. But institutionally they're set up to protect themselves. Us vs them mentality. 

Until we get police reform that punishes cops that lie, f*** the police 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

I bet you’re one of those guys that gives a cop a hard time for telling you your taillight is out. Far more cops hand out warnings over tickets, ignore minor amounts of weed, and do the right thing. Unless maybe in dealing with douchenozzles like you.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 2

2 minutes ago, Texzilla588 said:

I bet you’re one of those guys that gives a cop a hard time for telling you your taillight is out. Far more cops hand out warnings over tickets, ignore minor amounts of weed, and do the right thing. Unless maybe in dealing with douchenozzles like you.

They lose whatever good cop status they have when they keep their mouth shut when one of their coworkers crosses the line. Until the cops aggressively rid themselves of their bad apples, they are to be treated with contempt and suspicion.

• Hook 'Em 4

19 minutes ago, Texzilla588 said:

I have never found this to be true. 

On 6/15/2024 at 5:52 PM, Texzilla588 said:

DLJyglKW4AA4i1B?format=jpg&name=small

• Hook 'Em 2

On 6/15/2024 at 6:52 PM, Texzilla588 said:

Thats all great. They still don’t turn in bad cops, which makes them bad cops. Some of yall are so eager to lick their boots.

• Hook 'Em 4

On 5/24/2024 at 6:55 AM, Jive Turkey said:

On 6/15/2024 at 4:52 PM, Texzilla588 said:

It never even occurred to me that while he was issuing 108 citations in 4 hours, those were just the people that were not nice to him or had MAJOR violations, and he probably let a many thousand off with warnings and a healthy respect for their local LEOs. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1

On 6/15/2024 at 6:52 PM, Texzilla588 said:

I have only been pulled over (about the max of my interactions with cops) about a dozen times in my life.  TXDPS is cool 75% or more of the time.  Only one single bad cop who ironically got transferred from complaints. Local cops are typically the opposite.  I was in Vancouver WA years ago and got pulled over, and accidently gave my CHL instead of drivers license.  He got triggered and asked if I had a gun, and I said no it was back home.  He flipped my CHL in my rental car (???) and said give me your license now.  Got a ticket for 4 over.  Since WA state, I said F-it and just didnt pay the fine which was REALLY expensive.  

/CSB

I never said all cops were perfect, and douchenozzles like the Louisville pike should be relegated to knobsuckibg a Paul Blart somewhere. Bad LEOs need to be weeded out by their own.

But strapping on a gun when your shift starts everyday is a tough deal and few of us could do it. The biggest problem with the blue line is that it’s set up as an inclusive career that doesn’t welcome older entrants. Same with teaching. Both professions would benefit from encouraging retirees or middle age folks to enter the profession bringing some different perspectives and life earned wisdom into the occupations.

22 minutes ago, Texzilla588 said:

I never said all cops were perfect, and douchenozzles like the Louisville pike should be relegated to knobsuckibg a Paul Blart somewhere. Bad LEOs need to be weeded out by their own.

But strapping on a gun when your shift starts everyday is a tough deal and few of us could do it. The biggest problem with the blue line is that it’s set up as an inclusive career that doesn’t welcome older entrants. Same with teaching. Both professions would benefit from encouraging retirees or middle age folks to enter the profession bringing some different perspectives and life earned wisdom into the occupations.

🐖 💕 

• 2 months later...