2024 US Open - Pinehurst No. 2 (June 13-16)

27 minutes ago, ConferenceRoom said:

What is this zoom call. Just show me golf. 

look, they already know old white guys like you are gonna watch.  They need to get non old white guys to watch, so you will get zoom calls, in game coach interviews, mic'd up players, confetti and tik tok and you will like it. 

47 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

PSA for those looking for a stream. This one’s pretty good. It has NBC and USA coverage listed. I don’t see the Peacock listings. 
golfsteams.me

Edit: golfstreams.me

Posted (edited)

Cantlay in at -5.  helluva round.  more guys above -1 than I would expect.  no wind is very helpful.

whoops.  was checking on ESPN and see that he started on 10 so one more hole to go.

Edited by dcar00

28 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

I can't stand watching Cantlay's slow ass. Hope he fucks off soon.

Uh oh.  2 stroke lead and in good position to par his final hole

Just now, dcar00 said:

Cantlay in at -5.  helluva round.  more guys above -1 than I would expect.  no wind is very helpful.

I guess my stream is behind a bit . . .

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, alincoln said:

Uh oh.  2 stroke lead and in good position to par his final hole

I guess my stream is behind a bit . . .

yeah, I thought he finished on 18 with a birdie.  he's got one more hole.

1 hour ago, TonyTexas said:

PSA for those looking for a stream. This one’s pretty good. It has NBC and USA coverage listed. I don’t see the Peacock listings. 
golfsteams.me

YouTube TV having the multiview for this is a great surprise. 

• Hook 'Em 1

there is a guy from Michigan, making an effort to be the unknown player to jump into Open contention......but I'm not saying his name, because the jinx factor will certainly derail his round (just like Pavon going bogey right after I posted)

1 hour ago, thunderlounge said:

Then JT birdies 18 for a 77 on the day. Might want to consider dinner options for Saturday, or maybe get it together tomorrow and try to slip in under the cut. Granted, even round tomorrow could probably do it.

Bones definitely made the right call going back to TV and walking Pinehurst with a microphone instead of carrying JT's bag(gage).

JT and Spieth are two peas in a pod.  i'd be somewhat shocked if Spieth does 3 shots better than JT.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

I know some no names will fall off, but I forgot US Open has a harsher cut line than PGA and the Open Championship. Only top 60 + ties make the cut. Tomorrow's gonna be really interesting. 

Right now top 60 w ties is +2. So +4 is the target for tomorrow. 

Fuck Peacock and NBC. I'm not signing up for another streaming service especially when NBC has a channel fucking dedicated to golf. Fuck them, leveraging sports events to get people to sign up for their shit streaming channel. Where's the enshittening thread.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1