Tottenham Hotspur 2024-25

Schulz2.0

3 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

I feel like the urgency isn’t there 

And I feel like Son has been invisible. 

A lot of people have been invisible. 

I feel like Ange has been hammering the point home that this is just another match, after last season's comments.  And the team is playing like that too. No passion, no energy, no sense of urgency. 

5 minutes ago, DeepEastTexas said:

A lot of people have been invisible. 

I feel like Ange has been hammering the point home that this is just another match, after last season's comments.  And the team is playing like that too. No passion, no energy, no sense of urgency. 

Eh. I feel like the game has been low energy all around, both sides. I think both teams are approaching this much more methodical and not letting emotions drive the game.

5 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

Eh. I feel like the game has been low energy all around, both sides. I think both teams are approaching this much more methodical and not letting emotions drive the game.

The difference between the two clubs is that Arsenal have to play that way, given their squad situation. We didn't have to, we're just pathetically unprepared mentally. 

Ange needs to be put in review. Since the beginning of 2024, we've been pitiful. How many league matches have we won since January? 7, maybe 8?

1 hour ago, midtown said:

@kingkoopa6 Can we get some color on these seats?   I've sat in the club seats but they didnt have the tables and I think they were just under these seats

Also COYS.  We need this win to change our form

COSM? 

I sat level 3. And it was perfect. Like perfect perfect. 

looks like they doing something for Oct 12 too. 

would be dope to get in on the cotton bowl like this 

IMG_5196.png