BLOW THAT FUCKING HORN - COMMODORES TAKE DOWN #1 ALABAMA AT HOME ×

Arsenal FC 2024-25: Back Where We Belong

Derka

Well, (maybe) damn. Really really hope this isn’t serious and a bit of rest & treatment is what’s needed. Timber is such a great addition to the club. 

Also, Arteta mentioning this hopefully keeps him at London Colney and off Netherlands duty for the upcoming window. Now that I think of it, Arteta needs to do the same for Saka, Rice, Thomas, Havartz, Trossard, the Gabis…. Errbody. 

Three points an onward.  

Gabby Jesus seems lost and in a bad way at the moment; it’s like he’s way overthinking every moment and not making the smart play. Hasn’t been the same player since the 2022 WC. Martinelli, otoh, seems to have found his mojo.  

Nice to see Tomi back. And no Japan duty hopefully means he’ll be healthy for a while. 

Calafiori has a signature move I saw this morning.  I looked for a video to post, but couldn’t find one.  He goes in for a slide tackle and it looks like a poorly timed tackle, but then he spins 180 on the ground taking the ball, hops up and takes off.   Really cool and effective.