Arsenal FC 2024-25: Back Where We Belong

Derka

City’s owners got their moneys-worth from Michael Oliver. Fuck him. First and foremost. Straight WWE level shit that cocksucker pulled. If the outcome’s already decided, why do we even bother watching?

But we all know, and it’s obvious to everyone, that delaying a restart is The Arsenal Rule. Other teams can do that all they want (Doku sure as hell did), but every instance will be carded on us. Trossard - already on a yellow - gave Oliver the opportunity to send him off, and he took it. He CANNOT do that.  He’s got to be smarter, especially after Rice was sent off in the exact same circumstances  

Fuck this fucking game;

Edited by Dutch
  • Rage+1 3

1 hour ago, Dutch said:

City’s owners got their moneys-worth from Michael Oliver. Fuck him. First and foremost. Straight WWE level shit that cocksucker pulled. If the outcome’s already decided, why do we even bother watching?

But we all know, and it’s obvious to everyone, that delaying a restart is The Arsenal Rule. Other teams can do that all they want (Doku sure as hell did), but every instance will be carded on us. Trossard - already on a yellow - gave Oliver the opportunity to send him off, and he took it. He CANNOT do that.  He’s got to be smarter, especially after Rice was sent off in the exact same circumstances  

Fuck this fucking game;

That’s the key.  Trossard should have known better.  As a team we cannot make this mistake again, but how frustrating that the only consistency for this rule is that Arsenal players get called.  

• Hook 'Em 1

i’ve seen people theorizing that trossard was trying to play the ball to martinelli and that it was so close to the whistle that he didn’t hear it. i don’t know if that’s the case, it’s possible. what i do know is that any other player on any other team would have gotten the benefit of the doubt.

23 minutes ago, Derka said:

i’ve seen people theorizing that trossard was trying to play the ball to martinelli and that it was so close to the whistle that he didn’t hear it. i don’t know if that’s the case, it’s possible. what i do know is that any other player on any other team would have gotten the benefit of the doubt.

Dude look what I posted in the EPL thread. You can see Oliver is still blowing the whistle when Trossard kicked the ball. It’s absurd.