Countdown to 2024 Texas Longhorn Football - SEC now with more cowbell!

31 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Would have been better to avoid the pederast, IMHO, but otherwise solid work in this thread, gents. 

Didn't know he was a pederast. Lately, the only person we avoid posting in the countdown is Cockermeyer

In the picture above, T Crosby, is kicking “bare footed,” but straight on. My toes hurt just thinking of that!

Crosby was from Kountze and my Dad from Sour Lake. Two players from Hardin County.

Hook’em!!!

• Hook 'Em 1

The J Lord days of QB’ing was the end of the Coach Solich era, even though he was an Asset for Nebby for decades. My MSU Cowboys took them down to the wire that year and took a miraculous play to bring it out in regulation. I’m sure there are Nebby online highlights of that shit.

Hook’em!!!

McNeese played Nebraska twice within five years early into those seasons. Each trip was a great experience in town and among the fans within the stadium. I paid $$$ to fly on the team’s charter flight and hotel in ‘02. It was an awesome experience, but I’ll say the downtown Lincoln food was bland as hell at each eating stop.

Hook’em!!!