iPhone and/or audio help needed

I need some help getting some files off an old iPhone. 

A long time ago, I downloaded some videos from YouTube of some bootleg music performances. I use some gray market app that I side loaded onto my phone to do the download. That app has long since stopped being supported, and the app was all in Japanese. 

Those videos have now been deleted off of YouTube. 

With the iPhone being a closed architecture, is there a way that I can get to the folder where that app saved those video files? 

If not, what's the best way for me to capture the audio coming out of the headphone jack? I tried plugging the headphone jack into the mic jack of my laptop and it sounded like total crap.

19 hours ago, ajax said:

A long time ago, I downloaded some videos from YouTube of some bootleg music performances. I use some gray market app that I side loaded onto my phone to do the download. That app has long since stopped being supported, and the app was all in Japanese. 

Do you have a Mac and have you tried plugging the phone into it?  You maybe able to access the file system the normal Finder way (that replaced iTunes) or get an older Mac that has ITunes on it.  Or iMazing or the other billion apps that can do it.

• Hook 'Em 1