2024 NCAA Regionals

Horny Bull

Just now, Rockethorn1978 said:

That’s why you can’t go 0-2 in your conference tourney when the conference blows ass. I’ll be surprised if we win a game. 

Yeah, our RPI was in the 3 seed range.  We could have been a 2, but our RPI was not that borderline.  Maybe win a game against ass teams in your conf tournament. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Dbeasy said:

What can we read into no camera on the team? Pierce is toast. 

That we have the most NCAA tournament appearances all time and if we showed our team being excited to make the tournament you would probably have people on this board picking that apart too

Just now, texastroubadour said:

A 3 seed

we were going to be there regardless but it is funny.  no doubt they would have created us being a bad #2 and put us in aggy regional if we had made a run in the tournament.

It is all so fucking hilarious. I'm just glad thats done. It's all our own fault, don't fuck up the season and get a regional and you don't need to worry about it.

ESPN cant wait to hype it.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

What can we read into no camera on the team? Pierce is toast. 

we knew we weren't going to host and potentially a 3 seed.  no reason for a camera.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Yeah, our RPI was in the 3 seed range.  We could have been a 2, but our RPI was not that borderline.  Maybe win a game against ass teams in your conf tournament. 

But I was told we almost hosted?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6
  • Drool 1

4 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

That’s why you can’t go 0-2 in your conference tourney when the conference blows ass. I’ll be surprised if we win a game. 

If we lose to Grambling we might as well end the program 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Js1 said:

The only thing that gives me hope is its aggy. But just off watching baseball aggy will beat us at home if we even play them. When you’re hoping we step into magic and play over our heads you’re in trouble. 

1 minute ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

I’m starting to wonder if people on here just don’t see how shitty the big 12 is? Tcu got left out because they weren’t good in the worst power conference in baseball. 

You are embarrassing yourself.

Have you seen the Pac12 play this year and how many teams got in the field?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

I’m starting to wonder if people on here just don’t see how shitty the big 12 is? Tcu got left out because they weren’t good in the worst power conference in baseball. 

Well if you only consider there to be 3 power conferences then I guess you would be correct

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

i know they might get forced to do 2 SEC teams in a regional in the future

Unlikely - 16 SEC teams, so you can put one in each regional if somehow all 16 made it, but that's unlikely to happen.  It's not softball.  

1 minute ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

You’re right the big 12 is one of the best. You betchaaaa.

I love it when someone gets called out for an awful take then responds by putting words in the other person’s mouth.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Js1 said:

In the end RPI played a bigger factor like said. I’m still a tad surprised 

Just now, Hookem2147 said:

I love it when someone gets called out for an awful take then responds by putting words in the other person’s mouth.

I get called out for saying the big 12 is the worst and you say no we’re second worst? Wow you really exposed my take. Great job.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

I get called out for saying the big 12 is the worst and you say no we’re second worst? Wow you really exposed my take. Great job.

The Big 12 is the 3rd best conference in college baseball and got 6 teams in the field. I dont think anybody but you understands the point you were trying to make

Edited by chase25
  • Hook 'Em 1