2024 NCAA Regionals

Horny Bull

1 minute ago, WBT said:

South Carolina out, James Madison to the final vs NCSt.  Backwards K to end it, CGSO on 100 pitches even.

Cool. Looking forward to returning to Columbia for baseball though. Great park and not a terrible place.

17 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

S Car bounced. 

Bama bounced yesterday.  

Still fighting in the losers bracket, Florida, Mississippi State and LSU ahead for now. 

Piggie losing its elimination game right now. 

1 minute ago, WBT said:

Arky stands runners on 2nd and 3rd in the top of the 8th.  Down to their last at bat down 6-1 to SEMO.

Arkansas is sorta in that same limbo that Ole Miss was with Mike Bianco. You aren’t going to fire him but man, every year is just a kick in the nuts

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, chase25 said:

Arkansas is sorta in that same limbo that Ole Miss was with Mike Bianco. You aren’t going to fire him but man, every year is just a kick in the nuts

I came here to say the same thing. If they get bounced by a 4-seed, I can't imagine what it's like to be a Pig fan. They have had some dominant players and were literally a routine out away from a title in 2018. However, they haven't gotten it done yet. You can't fire DVH, but the hope-to-disappointment emotional journey each year for that fan base must be excruciating. Not that I care - it's Arkansas after all. But, I can commiserate being a Texas fan. 2006 onward hasn't been easy given what Texas has historically been.

Edited by MuellerHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Back at it in Athens, UNC-W with the tying run to the plate with 2 outs in the 9th.  And a foul popup on the first pitch ends it.  GT-Georgia in the final

1 minute ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Salami for Tenn, 9-3. 

Can we get a close game somewhere, please? 

GT up 5-4 with Georgia coming to bat in the top of the 9th.  Kevin Brown's kid coming in to close after already pitching in their first game today.  on +

• Drool 1