2024 NCAA Regionals

Horny Bull

21 hours ago, Hookem2147 said:

The 13-17 teams outside of maybe LSU all deserved to be left out. Was embarrassing that Florida got into the tournament at 28-27 overall.

5 hours ago, locodos said:

"Membership has it's privileges'"

-A. Lincoln

LSU’s seven or eight wins in a row to the SEC championship game should have gotten them in somewhere.

Florida?? Maybe they thought that 15 straight regional appearances meant we might show up in our to 16th?   I agree it would have been the farthest thing from a travesty if we were not given a bid.  Truthfully, I did not expect one given our season. 

Yet here we are, going after our second win in the regional. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Gut Wagon said:

Hopefully this is just the first hayseed to gag on the moment today. 

I actually hope ECU walks it off in the 9th. They are legitimately not good and won’t survive this regional even if they win today 

2 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

These ECU pullovers remind me of the dude that lost his shit for Stanford wearing them last year. 

The guy who thought they should be penalized somehow for not wearing "real baseball jerseys?"  

Just now, Horn80 said:

ECU coach has zero confidence in his bullpen for having 35-1 record with lead in 8th.

I’m not sure why you take that lefty out. He just got one of the best hitters in the team to hit into what should have been a double play 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

I’m not sure why you take that lefty out. He just got one of the best hitters in the team to hit into what should have been a double play 

Same thought.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

I actually hope ECU walks it off in the 9th. They are legitimately not good and won’t survive this regional even if they win today 

Whatever. I thought ECU seemed dickish when we played there, so watching them go 0-2 as a marginally worthy host has me gruntled. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Gut Wagon said:

Whatever. I thought ECU seemed dickish when we played there, so watching them go 0-2 as a marginally worthy host has me gruntled. 

Oh you’re not wrong. Fuck those clowns.

16 minutes ago, chase25 said:

ECU… They do it every time

Fail National Basketball Association GIF by Indiana Pacers

Hold that phone, the pirates ain’t done yet

Tom Walter is going to need to build his team a sports psychologist lab after this one

• Haha 1