WCWS 2024 LET'S F'IN GO!!!

Kel Varnsen

21 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Just enough time to run to HEB (if it is open) before the game.... Anyone need anything?

Had just enough time to make carne guisada today before game, thanks for asking.  I'm pretty sure the ladies have everything they need.

can-of-whoop-ass1.webp

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

If Rothrock can get through a couple of innings unscathed, all the pressure will be on OU.

Just now, LTtxfan said:

Any idea what kinda pitch that was on HR?

Seems like blOU asking Maxwell to pitch differently today might have her out of sorts so far...

is was a rise ball up and in. Ericksen is a great inside hitter, I don't think Maxwell meant to catch that much of the plate with that one.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Heard Austin radio guys this morning hoping for an OU victory.  Uh, what?  You'd rather play the higher seeded team in their own park instead of the one we run-ruled?  That's just stupid.

flair.jpg

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

Heard Austin radio guys this morning hoping for an OU victory.  Uh, what?  You'd rather play the higher seeded team in their own park instead of the one we run-ruled?  That's just stupid.

Was thinking about it this morning -

Would I love to be the team that stops OU from winning their fourth straight? Yes.

Do we match up better with Florida? Yep.

OU being out of the finals for the first time in a while would be very nice.  OU has been in the last 4 finals and 7 of the last 8