WCWS 2024 LET'S F'IN GO!!!

Kel Varnsen

1 minute ago, HenryJames said:

Does Stanford just use the same pitcher every game?

Canady is their team. They are nothing without her pitching. Most games, if you give her a run or two of support, they can win. She’s the best pitcher in the country for a reason 

• Like 1
  • Drool 1

3 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

If Stanford wins tonight, will Canady be able to pitch against us tomorrow?

Based on years past watching OU and Texas ride their ace, I'd assume she is pitching every game in the WS.

3 minutes ago, HuntinHorn said:

Based on years past watching OU and Texas ride their ace, I'd assume she is pitching every game in the WS.

They will pitch her until her arm falls off. They don’t have a reliable second pitcher after Vawter left for South Carolina.  Texas has put up 3 and 4 runs on Canady the two times they saw her. 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Js1 said:

They will pitch her until her arm falls off. They don’t have a reliable second pitcher after Vawter left for South Carolina.  Texas has put up 3 and 4 runs on Canady the two times they saw her. 

Hopefully we can keep their offense beat down like yesterday...   Better than UCLA is doing anyway if this game stays like it is.

Edited by HuntinHorn

If it's tree again for us, it will be another grinder of a game.  Small ball to get on, and some timely hits to get the runners across.  Tree's offense does not scare me at all, barring some pitching meltdown on our part.  The announcers need to stop glazing tree's leadoff.  So she takes pitches . . . who gives a shit.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bschoolprof said:

If it's tree again for us, it will be another grinder of a game.  Small ball to get on, and some timely hits to get the runners across.  Tree's offense does not scare me at all, barring some pitching meltdown on our part.  The announcers need to stop glazing tree's leadoff.  So she takes pitches . . . who gives a shit.  

She took a lot of pitches against TK too. Whoopdeedoo, she was 0-3 with 2 strikeouts lol

• Hook 'Em 1

I don’t know if I can take another fucking game where the announcers can’t stop talking about canady as the greatest player of any sport or gender to lace them up. Hot damm it’s a beating. 
take a shot of whiskey every time they mention her being player of the year and you wouldn’t make it to 3rd inning. 

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Stanford advances 3-1

Florida/OU in the morning round 

Stanford/Texas in the evening. 4th matchup this year so far 

Meanwhile, OU Sucks hasn't had to play them all year

Edited by OU Sucks

14 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

I predict OU will run-rule Florida, then be back to the pool by 3:00….we could be up till midnight….OU gets the advantage.

Both teams are off tomorrow anyhow 

6 minutes ago, bschoolprof said:

we just need to grind out a win in the 1st game and be done with it.  

How about we win 8-0 and put the fear of God in Maxwell that we tagged the NPOY for 12 runs in 2 games at OKC

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, FloridaHorn said:

The weather in OK. Is shit every year for the WCWS…..yet another reason for Disney to pony up and build a stadium in Orlando

Might be worse there. It rains for no reason in Florida