College Station Regional

Horny Bull

3 minutes ago, Revolution512 said:

I’d prefer the soft throwing lefty that misses barrels. Hopefully LBJ finds something.

Whitehead hasn’t been missing much of anything his last 5 starts. 

There is no good answer to this A&M lineup. It’s one of the best in the country for a reason.

9 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

There is no good answer to this A&M lineup. It’s one of the best in the country for a reason.

Never underestimate aggy ability to aggy it up. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

15 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Remind me of LBJ’s last 5. Mmmmk

3 minutes ago, Revolution512 said:

Remind me of LBJ’s last 5. Mmmmk

He has a much better start in his last 5 than Ace, actually 2. Shouldn’t be asking either of them to go more than 3 innings

• Hook 'Em 1

43 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Let your nuts hang, Lebarron. 

Where is that j’covan brown giant nuts gesture pic after he hit that game winner when I fuckin need it

6 minutes ago, B00M said:

Where is that j’covan brown giant nuts gesture pic after he hit that game winner when I fuckin need it

Over on Hornfans.com and someone posted these were found in LBJ locker.

image.jpeg.9dbb8ef19e306147e485d1904249b673.jpeg

We are lucky Whitehead is even available to pitch in this regional. Guy has been hurt since February and has done a lot to just stay available and put off surgery a little bit longer.

I don’t question his heart but his performance on the field has been no better than LBJ the last month or so. 

Both are a roll of a dice.

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Revolution512 said:

You guys are hilarious. You can talk yourselves into anything.

It’s a fact, he has pitched marginally better down the stretch. Ace is more mentally mature of the two so I’d rather him out of the bullpen than Lebarron. 

What is hard to understand? Asking either one to go 5+ against this lineup is just hoping and praying for a miracle

Edited by chase25

2 minutes ago, chase25 said:

It’s a fact, he has pitched marginally better down the stretch. Ace is more mentally mature of the two so I’d rather him out of the bullpen than Lebarron. 

What is hard to understand? Asking either one to go 5+ against this lineup is just hoping and praying for a miracle

Score another dozen runs tonight, win 12-9 and make Aggie throw about 250 pitches before their early game tomorrow. 

• Drool 1

5 minutes ago, chase25 said:

LBJ went 6+ and gave up 1 run in each  game against TCU and Kansas down the stretch. We need that guy tonight.