College Station Regional

Horny Bull

Helmet version of Burnt Orange not equalling jersey color. Not a good look! F CDC, make the manufacturers know “OUR COLOR!”

When they send that shit in annually, be prepared to send that shit back to make it right.

Hook’em!!!

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, brojangles2 said:

I want to get into this, but fuck....it's fucking exhausting year after year. Here I am in front of the tv as always. 

It’s been half an inning. You should maybe work out some time. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, msucolt45 said:

Helmet version of Burnt Orange not equalling jersey color. Not a good look! F CDC, make the manufacturers know “OUR COLOR!”

When they send that shit in annually, be prepared to send that shit back to make it right.

Hook’em!!!

I’m sure they are using the university color coding. Problem is different material looks different.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Majorcholas said:

I don’t remember it looking like we have 87 different shades of orange on our gear. Look as bad in person as on tv?

Galvan has been wearing helmet and detachable mask all season. Why the change?

3 minutes ago, Balcones said:

Galvan has been wearing helmet and detachable mask all season. Why the change?

Color looks like peanut butter on batting helmets. Okay I’m done. I have some kids on my grass to yell at and some clouds in the sky I don’t like.

Just now, UnhappilyMarried said:

Every neutral commentator we get is certain that PB is juuust about to break out of a 55 game slump

I can’t imagine being PB this year, ugh.

1 minute ago, BrazilHorn said:

At least moved through the order a little bit. Put a little pressure on.

Play some defense in bottom of 2nd and then get back and rattle this bitches cage

*bitch’s 

but otherwise comes with the troph couch sitting, wine drinking seal of approval.

I’m sure they are using the university color coding. Problem is different material looks different.

I understand “sweaty” football jerseys looking darker than entering the field, but we’re talking 1st inning. Not a good look IMO. Kind of like the “Cowboy Blue” not matching the rest of the uniform. I digress, as I’m old school.

Hook’em!!!