College Station Regional

Horny Bull

2 minutes ago, Hondo said:

Check in if you were looking past this game to the rematch with TAMU as if beating UL was a given.  

I mean I think if we had grabbed a lead in this one that the guy who gave up the 80 bat flip yak would have been starting the game tonight so no....I was not looking to that one.

Just now, Hookem2147 said:

Yep. His dad was a pain in the ass all of last year and this year. There were 3 dads who constantly caused problems last year to the point two of the players basically weren’t welcomed back: Daly, Morehouse and Hurley.

why is he talking to anyone's dad

This is bad, but in the long run this is good.

Just my opinion man, but I'm right.

This is the punctuation mark on the end of a really shitty "sentence" of a season.

• Rage+1 1
  • Drool 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

Getting punked by ULL gets you fired at Texas.   Get him out of here 

Well shid that should have been the case with UTRGV

Edited by D3zii

I did feel like even if we managed to beat A&M last night we probably still weren't going to win the Regional. This team just doesn't have it, but they have enough to get close enough to keep your attention.

Just now, Valmy77 said:

I did feel like even if we managed to beat A&M last night we probably still weren't going to win the Regional. This team just doesn't have it, but they have enough to get close enough to keep your attention.

Jerry Jones GIF by SB Nation

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, DigDug said:

No big-time transfers are scurrying to come play for this coach.  None

So are we rebuilding with Pierce or a new coach? Because I can promise you that if we nail the hire, keep the majority of guys worth a damn, and add a some decent portal players, Texas will be in the postseason next year. Peirce had a lot to do with the faults of this team 

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Maybe this will be a wakeup call for our baseball NIL?

This will be why the right guy needs to be hired. I know it probably won’t happen and our fans would lose their shit but Vitello would be great with pushing facility upgrades, which we definitely need, and NIL fund generation. Dude is charismatic as hell 

Edited by BurntOrange&White
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Valmy77 said:

We have no depth on our pitching staff. After we burned through LBJ, Duplantier, and Boehm the dam was always going to burst. Its a poorly constructed team and that falls on Pierce 

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, AbeFroman said:

That's not what that is.  Jesus, you guys have had to watch more than one game in the last 3 years.

The batter mouthed "my bad" to the dugout so tell us what that was then.

1 minute ago, Beau Vine said:

Man, I had low expectations for this game, but this is somehow worse than expected.

this is what I had the aggy game looking like tonight.  but after we had to pull whitehead we had nothing left.  this staff is pure shit beyond 4-5 guys and those guys are Sunday starter types. It really is amazing and should be grounds for firing.

2 minutes ago, Levi said:

So are we rebuilding with Pierce or a new coach? Because I can promise you that if we nail the hire, keep the majority of guys worth a damn, and add a some decent portal players, Texas will be in the postseason next year. Peirce had a lot to do with the faults of this team 

I will be really really surprised if David Pierce loses his job, and that is going to delay everything.