2025 RB James Simon

On 5/30/2024 at 5:06 PM, CycleTex87 said:

he's got some shiftiness side to side.  They like to run the touchdown play at that school.

He's like a faster Case McCoy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

I trust Choice in his choices (no pun imtended), but I'm a underwhelmed with this take. Someone talk me off the ledge. 

Love the Ricky Stewart take. That kid is going to be menace. His patience reminds me of Brooks (not his running style, just his patience), and he doesn't give up. It'll take at least 2 guys to take him down. 

7 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I trust Choice in his choices (no pun imtended), but I'm a underwhelmed with this take. Someone talk me off the ledge. 

Love the Ricky Stewart take. That kid is going to be menace. His patience reminds me of Brooks (not his running style, just his patience), and he doesn't give up. It'll take at least 2 guys to take him down. 

First of all.. 

200.gif?cid=790b76110t54awyayo4xv5t4olk8

Secondly, take his Hudl and then go watch it side by side with Marshall Faulk career highlights. You will see a similar running style with elusiveness and vision in the hole. Nice jump cut and acceleration to the second level and a very natural pass catcher.  He isn't a burner, but he also doesn't act like he thinks he is. He is rarely going east west. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...