Brazil vs Mexico - College Station - June 8

Dignan

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Captain Ron said:

Yeah, this is very much the Brazil B squad. I'm not sure that is actually a good thing for Mexico, these are guys fighting for Roster spots, so they might be out there fighting like hell. The could already be up 2-0.

I had forgotten this, which ‘splains-me why Brazil only scored once in the first half. 

That second goal fue un gol muy lindo.

I wonder if Brazil has been going easy on Mexico so that they won’t offend those much treasured TV 📺 sets.

Are the El Tri  fans showing their support for Pride Month again by yelling “PUTOS!!”? I have the volume turned down. 

ALSO: Alisson is #110

Edited by Napoleon

Posted (edited)

I’ve been to other Mexico games in more traditional soccer stadiums. The environment outside the stadium in College Station sucked for this game. Less organized events, etc. I’m mostly comparing to Azteca, reliant, and ATT. The game was fun, the fans were fun, safe with family, etc… I was in and out from that shit hole of a place. My Aggie family said, “Glad you get to see a real stadium.” Which I replied, “Yea.. it’s the first time it has been filled up in the last years.” 

Wanted to beat my chest sharing this below. The last time I went to Kyle Field until last Saturday:

Edited by JNip
  • Hook 'Em 5

19 hours ago, Nueces River Rat said:

This thread is disappointing.  No pics of hot Mexican or Brazilian chics.  

I was at the game early and walked around A LOT. I saw VERY FEW hot chicks anywhere. Disappointing. 

I attended the game with my son and we had a good time. I will say this, maybe I am a complete dumbass, but finding our seats was NOT easy. We thought "section 245, go up to the second level and follow signs". Well, we went up some stairs and the second level appeared to be the 300s. So we went back down and couldn't find the 200s. After asking 4 separate "aggy hospitality" workers (no help), I asked a state trooper if he had any idea. He told me to get on the employee only elevator and see if you can get to the bottom and ask if they can help you. Finally someone there said "you have to go to level 4 on the elevator and that is where section 245 is". WTF. I saw numerous people in the wrong seats eventually having to move when the game got closer. Total confusion. 

• Haha 3