Here we go again: People getting Bird Flu

Okay, I agree to no CR talking points.  But just let me throw this out there.  What if we make the birds wear masks?  I don't know if they go over the beak or under the beak, but some kinda coverage?  

And then we mandate that the dairy cows get vaccinated, that thing we've been doing anyway for a full century?  

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Poester said:

God I hate birds. 

I hate people.  We have a rise in dumb fucks seeking out raw milk, not caring if it’s from infected herds (or even looking for such milk).

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/bird-flu-raw-milk-influencers-fda-warning/

https://www.unmc.edu/healthsecurity/transmission/2024/05/15/californias-wellness-devotees-think-raw-milk-infected-with-bird-flu-will-boost-immunity/

• Hook 'Em 8

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

Okay, I agree to no CR talking points.  But just let me throw this out there.  What if we make the birds wear masks?  I don't know if they go over the beak or under the beak, but some kinda coverage?  

And then we mandate that the dairy cows get vaccinated, that thing we've been doing anyway for a full century?  

spacer.png

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Raw milk?

Season 2 Milk GIF by The Boys

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Wouldn't that just be Darwin doing his thang?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Foosters said:

What a world we live in that "vaccines" are considered a political hot topic unfit for regular discussion.

But yes, lets be careful in case we upset any of the pro-polio folks.

I heard the jury's still out on science.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Deej said:

Wet dairy markets

Well that certainly raises the question, "What the hell is a Dry Dairy Market?"  Wait, female bats feed milk to their off-spring.  And oh look, they can transmit fatal diseases while lactating if consumed.  

Goddamit.  What the fuck with this simulation.  

4 hours ago, Hate said:

So “bird flu” has passed to humans from cows? 

aggy/ I'm not even sure what animals I am suppose to fuck anymore! / aggy

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, futureman said:

I’ve always wanted to try raw milk.  Do you know where to find some?

Yeah, I got a guy.  Jay Riemenshneider.  He gets it from his butcher.  

• Like 1

As somebody from a dairying family whose drank a bit of raw milk straight of the bulk tank, I’d encourage a person to look around and see what kind of operation they’ve got going before trying it.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Yeah, I got a guy.  Jay Riemenshneider.  He gets it from his butcher.  

Bob Sacamano called me last night about three AM and we got to talking.  He sells raw milk down at Battery Park, forty bucks. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Royalfan5 said:

As somebody from a dairying family whose drank a bit of raw milk straight of the bulk tank, I’d encourage a person to look around and see what kind of operation they’ve got going before trying it.

You drank raw milk from a bulk tank or a bull tank?

Big difference 

• Haha 5

33 minutes ago, futureman said:

Bob Sacamano called me last night about three AM and we got to talking.  He sells raw milk down at Battery Park, forty bucks. 

Is it organic?

-no, but the difference is neglible

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Foosters said:

What a world we live in that "vaccines" are considered a political hot topic unfit for regular discussion.

But yes, lets be careful in case we upset any of the pro-polio folks.

I recall seeing decades ago, protests in India by followers of a Smallpox Goddess because the government had almost eradicated the disease.  Mankind’s desire to take a step backwards in evolution seems to continue to be a thing with us. 

4 minutes ago, Underdog said:

image.jpeg.550c9a60883da7897dc2c5d0518eb479.jpeg

That dude locked up a couple of teenagers in his walk in freezer once and somehow became actually more beloved by their family.  And also murdered birds to sell.  But we live on a flat earth that is 6000 years old 

24 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

Feigl-Ding is a smart dude but kind of outed himself as an Avian Little during the covid years

He’s just passing on WHO’s statement.  I’m curious to see if the raw milk drinkers who are deliberately buying from infected herds get it.