Schlossed and confused: Texas A&M searches for a new coach

3 minutes ago, troph said:

Most seats, better food options, more suites, some VIP lounge areas, concourse around the whole a stadium, outfield stands, grass field, berms, room for tailgating, room for kids to roam, it’s not hard, it’s baseball. 

I think space limitations would come into play.

2 minutes ago, Pancho said:

paul happening GIF

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, troph said:

Most seats, better food options, more suites, some VIP lounge areas, concourse around the whole a stadium, outfield stands, grass field, berms, room for tailgating, room for kids to roam, it’s not hard, it’s baseball. 

This is exactly correct. It's not hard. It's baseball. 

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

Only left field, and I'm not sure who controls that road, the city or the school.

Yah, but still, it's something over nothing. I'm also not sure on who controls it, which is why I asked earlier. Even if the city controls it, they can work something out there. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

The morning of Game 3 of the champ series.

Does CDC know how to let his nuts hang, or what?

Now the 4-letter announcers who usually run conversations that have nothing to do with the play-by-play anyway, will now speculate wildly tonight about this move made today, instead of giving aggy any national run. Lulz.

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Schlossed and confused: Texas A&M searches for a new coach