Schlossed and confused: Texas A&M searches for a new coach

Just now, Da Fino said:

Do you have any kids playing on it right now or are you coaching kids playing on it?

I’ve played on it. Is your contention we are losing recruits because of the turf? If not then it’s a dumb complaint from our fans. It’s the same complaint that has existed since we installed turf. It’s not about anything that’s wrong with the stadium it’s about “baseball is played on grass goddammit”. 
It’s a dumb thing for a fan to complain about in a discussion about our stadium. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, General Specific said:

Rando: Which 10 do you bang?

Surly: Both of them!

There's two bulls standing on top of a mountain. The younger one says to the older one: "Hey pop, let's say we run down there and fuck one of them cows". The older one says: "No son. Lets walk down and fuck 'em all".

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Vitello is an elite elite recruiter. 

Fair enough.  How would he do recruiting in Texas against Schloss compared to Schloss recruiting against whatever spare A&M would hire?

I don't actually expect you to predict it, and I may be behind the times because of the NIL factors, but it's possible it's not inconsequential.

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

Fair enough.  How would he do recruiting in Texas against Schloss compared to Schloss recruiting against whatever spare A&M would hire?

I don't actually expect you to predict it, and I may be behind the times because of the NIL factors, but it's possible it's not inconsequential.

He’ll probably struggle coming off a national championship.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, closetojumping said:

I negged you because you are a constant imbecile. I’ve decided I’m doing it every time I see your stupid fucking handle and your stupid fucking takes. 

If your handle was closetojumpingez, you’d be a 5 star poster in his eyes no matter your vitriol 

Edited by Zhorn96
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I negged you because you are a constant imbecile. I’ve decided I’m doing it every time I see your stupid fucking handle and your stupid fucking takes. 

That makes me sad to hear. One of my life goals I set at the beginning of 2024 was “I want to care more about what ctj thinks about me” and I guess this is price that comes. 

Is Schloss an upgrade over Pierce? Yes, by a little bit. Vitello would be a massive upgrade and that’s who I want. Unreal what he’s turned Tennessee into. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, Helobious said:

That makes me sad to hear. One of my life goals I set at the beginning of 2024 was “I want to care more about what ctj thinks about me” and I guess this is price that comes. 

Is Schloss an upgrade over Pierce? Yes, by a little bit. Vitello would be a massive upgrade and that’s who I want. Unreal what he’s turned Tennessee into. 

Schloss is more than a slight upgrade. Hes been a consistent fixture in Omaha with two different programs that both historically suck.

• Hook 'Em 2

12 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I +rep'ed him because he is a constant imbecile. It's funny. Granted, it's like poking fun at the handicapped...

• Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1
  • Drool 1

Just now, Dbeasy said:

I don’t understand the Schloss response. At all. 

I find it interesting that his first response was to admonish the reporter and then worry about his actual response. I also wonder how it feels to know that everyone knows there is a bigger better job open and you’re wanted for it.

We might get Schloss, we might not. Anyone speaking definitively is a full of shit. 

2 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

Yeah Schloss has bought hook line and sinker into that bs.. lol to those thinking he was coming here 

Yeah once I heard him cream his panties  about the 12th man, I decided I'm out. There are other coaches out there that have never won a  championship. Lets get one of them. 

• immamac changed the title to Schlossed and confused: Texas A&M searches for a new coach