Schlossed and confused: Texas A&M searches for a new coach

6 minutes ago, OU Sucks said:

It's actually N717AS with Airshare...a regular private jet charter company.

Yes, I missed the "S" at the end when copying + pasting. 

And partially correct about the owner. Airshare is the registered owner, but there are multiple other owners in this case. It's pretty rare to see "other owners" listed on the FAA registry, but that's the case here.

Enter the N-number into the search at this FAA website to see for yourself.

1 hour ago, Hookem2147 said:

Tony Vitello isn't coming to Texas. The fact he continues to be mentioned in the same breath as Schlossnagle tells me that they just needed someone else to pair with Schloss in these conversations. He is getting a fat extension from Tennessee and has everything he needs there.

If it isn't Schloss, it will be a candidate from the tier below.

What made you change your outlook on Schlossnagle in the last 3 months? Back then you said he would never coach at Texas.

1 hour ago, NoName said:

multiple people have said that CDC uses the Mark Cuban shot clock on offers. take it or leave it in the next X min or by the end of the meeting.

not sure if that's totally true - but in concept i get it.

also like @The_Great_Hornsby said, you either want it or not. if you are being made the highest paid coach in college baseball, why shop it elsewhere?

He wouldn’t shop it. I’m saying the Ags are probably being very proactive. 

3 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Zwinnerman isn't all but admitting he's gone (seems like he is), but the very fact that no one on the aTm side has reported anything or admitted there was even a possibility, to now having an insider say he has a meeting with College Station brass should be a pretty, prettaaaaay jarring realization for Aggies. Someone wake up @Longhornfrenzy becuase the melt that is about to happen is going to be epic, and Liucci is gonna be deleting threads the way Ketchum deletes entire grocery aisles. 

That’s a really good point.  We know there’s no one in their admin capable of keeping a secret.  

• immamac changed the title to Schlossed and confused: Texas A&M searches for a new coach