Schlossed and confused: Texas A&M searches for a new coach

9 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Lost in all this delicious excitement, lets not forget one Toilet Smurf, Taylor Hamm. That motherfucker loves baseball and Aggie athletics more than his children. Literally. That motherfucker is going to be simultaniously devastated personally by this news while also trying to scream "I told you so" to anyone who will listen to demonstrate that he stll has a skid mark of relevance. That fucking guy. 

In fact, he's going to sacrifice his children to the cause.

Edited by MuellerHorn
  • Haha 8

Why does the bus say "SEC COUNTRY"   Seriously, i dont get it.    I assume its the bus from IAH to College station.      Just put Texas A&M or Omaha Bound or Texas Aggies (sic).     I know we make fun of them for thinking just being in the SECx3 is an accomplishment, but its been 10+ years already, get over it.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

I've often thought Trev Alberts penny pinching nature rear it's head to pink sock the aggies on this, but I expected it to be him refusing to match a big time Texas money offer. I didn't actually imagine it happened months ago becuase he hired fucking support staff and has the fucking communication skills of NeverMarryAStripper's ex-wife during her period. 

You don't just have random typos, you have typos that completely change the meaning of the sentence.  Its remarkable.

• Drool 1

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

Zwinnerman isn't all but admitting he's gone (seems like he is), but the very fact that no one on the aTm side has reported anything or admitted there was even a possibility, to now having an insider say he has a meeting with College Station brass should be a pretty, prettaaaaay jarring realization for Aggies. Someone wake up @Longhornfrenzy becuase the melt that is about to happen is going to be epic, and Liucci is gonna be deleting threads the way Ketchum deletes entire grocery aisles. 

lol @ the idea that ketch gets food from the grocery store

• immamac changed the title to Schlossed and confused: Texas A&M searches for a new coach