Schlossed and confused: Texas A&M searches for a new coach

A&M Should be mad at their AD Alberts not Schloss

Posted on 6/25/24 at 6:16 pm
Bigpoopy69420
Member since Jun 2024
1 post

If the rumor is true, he fired Schloss's friends who were working operations in the baseball department, without consulting Schloss.  

And with all the money A&M has, and the recent success of the baseball team, Alberts was stonewalling the 80 million dollar stadium renovation.  

From secrant
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

23 minutes ago, Al Czervik said:

The look on Schloss’ face after the game 1 win and having to address the poor fan behavior said ‘I’m so outta here’.  Cult gonna cult. 

His press conference after the Florida game really made me think he was gone. He was disgusted by those fans. 

• Hook 'Em 3

23 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

If anyone here is able to rip the video and wants to post it on social media, go for it.  I don't want or need credit. 

I posted it to Youtube, but just let me know if you want it taken down. It;s too good to not share with the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMoj3FmmGWM

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Drool 1

can we just merge all these coaching threads into one?   The others are non-starters, Pierce is gone with our thanks and best wishes, and Schloss is the new guy in town.  We have four competing threads for no reason.  I want to get into the nuts and bolts of the program moves forward under the new regime.  No need to beat a dead horse in David or pontificate on other "what-if" managers.  

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Schlossed and confused: Texas A&M searches for a new coach