Schlossed and confused: Texas A&M searches for a new coach

1 minute ago, Js1 said:

IMG_2615.thumb.jpeg.22c1c6f5fa93e73607dba02deb89a02e.jpeg

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Christ Almighty..,,this may be their most delusional post to date. The NCAA has tried to enforce rules along the way and they have been sued and loss at every turn. They can’t punish schools for blatant disregard to the rules and this idiot thinks they are handing out a death penalty sentence?

• Haha 1

Just now, BurntOrange&White said:

The funniest part in all this is they were absolutely blindsided by this....they never even saw it coming except for Hamm of all people.

No no no, Looch, Brauniger and Kendall all claim they heard / knew about this since April but they clearly refused to believe it. They couldn’t fathom that their best coach on campus would leave them for big bad Texas.  Now they’re just riling up the rubes against Texas/Schloss - because clearly Schloss and Co. spent 2 months not trying to win a championship despite being 1 game away from a title 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

54 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

The funniest part in all this is they were absolutely blindsided by this....they never even saw it coming except for Hamm of all people.

Taylor Hamm looks for information in places most aren’t willing to go. Sure, he gets urinal overspray on him all the time, but the info is valuable, even if he goes home smelling like piss. 

it’s not a surprise to me that Hamm is the tallest midget in college station. It should be embarrassing to Billy Loochie, though. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

57 minutes ago, Deej said:

Hogan this morning saying CDC had been driving to College Station in his wife's car and staying with Schloss during the season. 

Drink Reaction GIF by Laff 

Hey Jim.  Got good news and bad news.  Bad news first.  The shitters clogged. Good news. How would you like to coach the Texas Longhorns?

also this:

IMG_0322.thumb.jpeg.490605ac5bac2dac6f974e79b007bd10.jpeg

Edited by closetohumping
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1

5 minutes ago, Js1 said:

They're becoming self aware of their mediocre history, their place as a stepping stone to blue blood jobs and that Alberts is going to Steve Patterson them by being a cheap ass MBA/Finance Bro type of AD. 

Relaxed Rachel Brosnahan GIF by The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

Would self awareness be considered the "bargaining" stage of grief? Or should we add "temporary self-awareness" to their grief stages?

1 hour ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Only aggies saw his response to the question as confirmation he was staying the rest of the world was quoting Hall and Oates, “he’s gone”

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, closetohumping said:

There are many reasons that Schloss won’t be leaving College Station; there are even more why he won’t be leaving College Station for Austin, of all places. He’s getting the renovations to Olsen that he wants. He has full support in his pursuit of top transfers and commitment to the program’s excellence in general. If I had to look into my crystal ball, I’d say that he’s in Maroon and White until he retires. Texas will have to look elsewhere to try to keep up with Texas A&M baseball.

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, hornian said:

He’s getting the renovations to Olsen that he wants. He has full support in his pursuit of top transfers and commitment to the program’s excellence in general.

Because he can't get that anywhere else and the luxury of not having the fucking weirdo cult to deal with.

FFS, Old Army really threw a fit about female dancers at the game.  For a guy who allegedly left TCU because he liked the coeds, you're basically telling him he will never ever ever fit in at your school.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

Just hilarious how much I am supposed to care about Schloss' personality and how he left. 

Beard is an asshole.  I wish he was still our coach (if he didn't fuck up). 

Vic is overly religious and it bothers me.  Love him as our coach

Mike White is a dick.  Glad he's our coach

Mack was a selfish piece of shit but he hoisted a national title for us

Lane Kiffin is a fucking troll.  I'd take him in a heartbeat if Sark wasn't our coach

Nick Saban seems like a giant asshole.  7 trophies

Bill Belichick is a massive asshole.  8 Super Bowl wins

Dawn Staley had a reputation for a long time as a hardass bitch.  Go check the rings

I don't know these people in real life, they are not my friends. Just go when some damn games for me as long as you aren't embarrassing the program, like a Dave Bliss, Chris Beard, Kim Mulkey, etc. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Because he can't get that anywhere else and the luxury of not having the fucking weirdo cult to deal with.

FFS, Old Army really threw a fit about female dancers at the game.  For a guy who allegedly left TCU because he liked the coeds, you're basically telling him he will never ever ever fit in at your school.  

Imagine being used to this at TCU.

katarina.webp

Then arriving at aggy.

"Hey coach, this is Jaxxon he is your designated snuff boy."

QO_wT-.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

34 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Just hilarious how much I am supposed to care about Schloss' personality and how he left. 

I have yet to see anyone explain the acceptable way to answer the question at the press conference.

"Thanks for the question. This will be my last game at Texas A&M, I will be accepting the Texas job tomorrow." - WHY IS HE MAKING A TOUGH NIGHT EVEN WORSE

"Tonight should be about the team and that is all I will discuss for now." - HE'S OBVIOUSLY HIDING SOMETHING, WHY ISN'T HE BEING HONEST

"No, I have no intention to pursue other opportunities" - LYING BASTARD

He was a little ruder than probably necessary (although understandable, given he just lost the CWS) but there's no acceptable answer to that question, given what was already transpiring behind the scenes.

15 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

I have yet to see anyone explain the acceptable way to answer the question at the press conference.

"Thanks for the question. This will be my last game at Texas A&M, I will be accepting the Texas job tomorrow." - WHY IS HE MAKING A TOUGH NIGHT EVEN WORSE

"Tonight should be about the team and that is all I will discuss for now." - HE'S OBVIOUSLY HIDING SOMETHING, WHY ISN'T HE BEING HONEST

"No, I have no intention to pursue other opportunities" - LYING BASTARD

He was a little ruder than probably necessary (although understandable, given he just lost the CWS) but there's no acceptable answer to that question, given what was already transpiring behind the scenes.

I think this is the last time I'm going to post on this.  I also think I am going to take a break until schedules start dropping.  He's been a shitbag everywhere he's coached.  What he did to the reporter (and a&m) is in character for him. I guess he won't ever do it again now that he's with "us".  Hopefully he can deliver on the expectations you all seems to have for him.  If not I see this getting really ugly.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 5

4 minutes ago, petscii said:

I think this is the last time I'm going to post on this.  I also think I am going to take a break until schedules start dropping.  He's been a shitbag everywhere he's coached.  What he did to the reporter (and a&m) is in character for him. I guess he won't ever do it again now that he's with "us".  Hopefully he can deliver on the expectations you all seems to have for him.  If not I see this getting really ugly.

You mean, just like it got really ugly at A&M with him almost winning the national championship?  Yeah I think we'd all take that.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, petscii said:

Yea I’m not sure Schloss is a good coach

• immamac changed the title to Schlossed and confused: Texas A&M searches for a new coach