Schlossed and confused: Texas A&M searches for a new coach

Calling my shot based on what I have heard from people that are behind the scenes. Vitello will not be the next coach. It is Schloss or someone else. I would bet on Schloss based on what I have heard about other coaches moves. Someone thinks they will get that job once he leaves. If I am wrong, remember, I have been day drinking.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 minutes ago, HOOKEM4 said:

Calling my shot based on what I have heard from people that are behind the scenes. Vitello will not be the next coach. It is Schloss or someone else. I would bet on Schloss based on what I have heard about other coaches moves. Someone thinks they will get that job once he leaves. If I am wrong, remember, I have been day drinking.

Love This GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, HOOKEM4 said:

I’m just here for the aggy seppuku. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Random thought likely based on bullshit, but I feel like the Max Weiner publicity tour really started picking up steam at about the same time as the Pierce firing rumors.

aggy trying to turn Weiner into their version of Mark Adams (THE REAL REASON FOR OUR SUCCESS IS STILL HERE!!!) seems like a logical and straightforward course of action if they think Schloss is leaving.

(counterpoint: there is no way that the aggy athletic department has the foresight to do something like this)

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, HOOKEM4 said:

Schloss 

• Hook 'Em 5

Posted (edited)

I meant they won't be out bid. Schloss comes it's not money that causes him to leave, it's Texas A&M - and THAT is the beauty of the possibility.

As for a meltdown if it isn't him?  Meh, I still think it's unlikely it's him, but hey, 4th and 5 was unlikely too but as the saying goes, "We're Texas [and they are just the Aggies]"

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, troph said:

I meant they won't be out bid. Schloss comes it's not money that causes him to leave, it's Texas A&M - and THAT is the beauty of the possibility.

As for a meltdown if it isn't him?  Meh, I still think it's unlikely it's him, but hey, 4th and 5 was unlikely too but as the saying goes, "We're Texas [and they are just the Aggies]"

troph, I’ve known you long time buddy …..

but no way in hell anyone here doubted VY !!!!

IMG_0792.gif

• Hook 'Em 4

22 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

I’m beginning to like the idea of a surly meltdown on it not being schloss and then the bigger meltdown when cdc hires a younger, ‘small’ name guy. String baseball and program building background 

Burn It To The Ground GIF by Parker McCollum

Yes, but we can't comment if the board crashes. Lulz.

12 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

troph, I’ve known you long time buddy …..

but no way in hell anyone here doubted VY !!!!

IMG_0792.gif

I was trying to come up with something, point is we're texas, they are just aggies.

jesus christ fellas, you're right it was inevitable. lol. why? Because we're Texas and they are just aggies.

48 minutes ago, HOOKEM4 said:

New motto

3 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Explain

The longer it drags on, the more time he has to think about it, the more likely something leaks and the aggy AD start peppering him with  questions about it, shoving extensions in front of his face, trying to talk him out of it, etc. 

• Hook 'Em 3

15 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

This won’t be about money imo 

"Course it'll never happen, but what would be fucking epic is if we signed him for the exact same terms he has at aggy right now.

• Hook 'Em 2

15 minutes ago, Cody2422 said:

This is a lot like the urban meyer or bust thread

Very. I didn’t buy it last time either. And happy the way it turned out. Hopefully I’m wrong this time, but if not I’ll take a similar outcome for baseball.

Posted (edited)

Top reasons why Schloss should leave aTm:

I’ll start,

Jizz Jars

Milkmen jumping around doing strange hand signals

Coed talent pool

They have Dat Nguyen 

We have Dis Nguyen spacer.png

Edited by TejasPedro
  • Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Schlossed and confused: Texas A&M searches for a new coach