Schlossed and confused: Texas A&M searches for a new coach

Between Kurt calling it quits for good and 6figs coming out of retirement to piss off the entire fan base the night before the biggest thing to happen to the school since cocaine Johnny, it’s turned into a hell of a night.  

If CDC can pull Schloss in, holy fuck dude.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

5 hours ago, BurntOrangeBlooded15 said:

Between Kurt calling it quits for good and 6figs coming out of retirement to piss off the entire fan base the night before the biggest thing to happen to the school since cocaine Johnny, it’s turned into a hell of a night.  

If CDC can pull Schloss in, holy fuck dude.  

The cherry on top is they lose this weekend then he comes to Texas and wins a natty within 3 years. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

9 hours ago, Laxtonto said:

Toilet smurf coming out of retirement to scoop chin pubes and stir up the ags...

shame.gif.dbc3f2cf9fcc3799c4cbbbbcbea0f3aa.gifimage.gif.1b4951f84c9f7d8dca5dc439a7ac6155.gif

tom delonge wtf GIF

Sorry man this really isn’t the kinda prose I wanna read when I’m drinking my coffee. 

26 minutes ago, JGHorn said:

Other tidbits I've been told

Schloss is not a fan of aggy fandom

Example. The two aggy fans who wanted to fight the Florida head coach. That was a bridge too far for Schloss

Schloss is single and not liking the dating scene BCS

His friendship with CDC goes beyond sports. They would vacation together, dine out together, and work out together.

Schloss has always wanted the Texas job and he knows it probably will not come back around again

Was also told to me that he is hapoy he would not be the guy after Augie. He's the guy after the guy after Augie.

image.gif.4813c57939021312a1d5ae4a68c7b9e2.gif

26 minutes ago, JGHorn said:

Example. The two aggy fans who wanted to fight the Florida head coach. That was a bridge too far for Schloss

His friendship with CDC goes beyond sports. They would vacation together, dine out together, and work out together.

Schloss has always wanted the Texas job and he knows it probably will not come back around again

Was also told to me that he is hapoy he would not be the guy after Augie. He's the guy after the guy after Augie.

Understand The Good Doctor GIF by ABC Network

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, JGHorn said:

Other tidbits I've been told ... 

His friendship with CDC goes beyond sports. They would vacation together, dine out together, and work out  together...

... and he'll likely bring Max Wiener with him.

NTTAWWT

46 minutes ago, JGHorn said:

Would you mind sharing with the group where you obtained this from?

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, JGHorn said:

The only real question left to answer, does he prefer dirt & grass or the smell and a surface of burning rubber pellets? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 6/21/2024 at 8:57 AM, CTC2 said:

I just can’t see a guy who either won the national championship or just played for it turning around a few days later and leaving to go coach at his schools bitter rival. While that would be great and all, I put it in the category of wish casting.  I just don’t believe it. 

Same. I think it'd be a lot more likely if they'd lost in the supers or something

I'm about a million miles from convinced Schloss will come to Austin...

BUT...

If it did, it would take about 3 minutes for aggy to start spouting a conspiracy theory that the "fans" who got tossed from the Florida game were not a tu false flag operation, but instead were a Schloss false flag op to give him cover to leave them.

43 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

... and he'll likely bring Max Wiener with him.

Is it pronounced 'weener', or 'winer'? Just curious, so I know how funny I should think it is when I hear his name.

15 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

BUT...

If it did, it would take about 3 minutes for aggy to start spouting a conspiracy theory that the "fans" who got tossed from the Florida game were not a tu false flag operation, but instead were a Schloss false flag op to give him cover to leave them.

And the Texags legal eagles will have their tampering lawsuits ready to drop any minute now

On 6/21/2024 at 8:57 AM, CTC2 said:

I just can’t see a guy who either won the national championship or just played for it turning around a few days later and leaving to go coach at his schools bitter rival. While that would be great and all, I put it in the category of wish casting.  I just don’t believe it. 

No doubt a huge hurdle. It’d be a bit easier if they had already came to an agreement with CDC before getting this far, though…

1 hour ago, Goodman said:

The only real question left to answer, does he prefer dirt & grass or the smell and a surface of burning rubber pellets? 

Didn't Gus design D-F same as Rosenblatt? I thought that was a hell of an idea. I'd like to see the new guy basically copy the new stadium - grass, fences, foul territory and all. Only makes sense to have the team be used to as near to the exact spacing as possible.

• Hook 'Em 3

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, JGHorn said:

Look, not trying to disagree with you.. but he has a lady. him and CDC are friends… but I think your exaggerating how close they actually are 

Edited by Nuggetsmcgee

1 hour ago, Tex Long said:

Didn't Gus design D-F same as Rosenblatt? I thought that was a hell of an idea. I'd like to see the new guy basically copy the new stadium - grass, fences, foul territory and all. Only makes sense to have the team be used to as near to the exact spacing as possible.

D-F did not have the same dimensions as Rosenblatt.  Rosenblatt was 420' to C the first time I went there.   It was also symmetrical, while D-F had the shorter RF line.  

BUT...

I’d give them one minute. And they will blame the Longhorn Network too.

• immamac changed the title to Schlossed and confused: Texas A&M searches for a new coach