Schlossed and confused: Texas A&M searches for a new coach

2 hours ago, Scheiss Meister said:

If you look closely at those two headstones center left you can see that one has "Aggy Hopes" engraved on it, and the other has "Aggy Dreams".  CDC personally buried them there.

Did I see someone say John David Crowe is buried in that Snook cemetery?  You can't make this shit up.

16 hours ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Then at the end she sinks her own argument. That was the funniest part. She says "It's like OSU and OU." LOL

I think, in her head, what she was looking for was something more like Florida-FSU. Or maybe UNC-Duke. But then she unknowingly stumbled onto a perfect comparison 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

Man, i cant stop. Looking at this aggy swollen pussy syndrome ASPS us an addiction.
Talk about jealous ex. Jeezus.
Suing ur ex for contract violation after he files for divorce and leaves?
What a bunch of lil bitches.
But I love it!
This hire has been 100% succesful.
They dont see how sad they look trying to find any way to get revenge on the ex that left them.
Durn immoral sips from that liberal cesspool! Awdacity of takin our corch that almost brung us a championship.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Suspend him for a year? For fucking what? 

Do they not have logic classes at A&M?

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again—A&M is not a serious fanbase. They demand you give them the respect of a Texas all while having the trophy case of a Louisiana Tech.

While demanding conformity to asinine traditions that would make organized religion blush 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, mrhorn said:

Now aggy catering is jumping in the mix. We’re so fucked.

Dumb bitch.  She probably isn't aware of the thousands of Aggy CWS Champions shirts and hats that were printed as well.  Until a deal is signed or a ball is caught up the 1B foul line, or Tennessee loses 2x, you don't have a deal done.  That said, there are always people getting prepared in case it does happen.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Hairy Biped said:

I stopped by here this morning to have a look and make sure CDC didn't leave any damning evidence lying around.  I drive by this place all of the time, and drove by it Tuesday morning.  I probably drove right by CDC and had no idea.  The past few days have been fun.  All of the Ags I know are pissed and conspiring to get retribution, even though they lack the ability to do anything about it.  The newest rumor I heard from them today was that Schloss already moved to Austin the first weekend of the CWS.  Nevermind the fact he was in Omaha coaching the whole time.

snook CDC.jpg

I have a feeling this stop, and this photo op, are going to become part of UT lore-- like going to take a picture of "Dom" outside of Lajitas.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mrhorn said:

Now aggy catering is jumping in the mix. We’re so fucked.

Where on earth would Texas get huge letters from?  

image.thumb.png.3b80837cafd3ceda2d22c503b0460ac4.png

Also, how long in advance does she think you need to get catering and balloons?  I mean, maybe if you are a small operation, but she thinks the University of Texas needs weeks of planning to put together some balloons and catering?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Texas Wahoo said:

Where on earth would Texas get huge letters from?  

image.thumb.png.3b80837cafd3ceda2d22c503b0460ac4.png

Also, how long in advance does she think you need to get catering and balloons?  I mean, maybe if you are a small operation, but she thinks the University of Texas needs weeks of planning to put together some balloons and catering?

She probably also thinks we couldn't get a toe by 3 o'clock-- with nail polish.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

5 hours ago, TheBryMan81 said:

I think, in her head, what she was looking for was something more like Florida-FSU. Or maybe UNC-Duke. But then she unknowingly stumbled onto a perfect comparison 

She could have cut her losses and agreed with Michigan Michigan State(even though miles better in basketball and has spurts post war in football that are way better than aggy) but she couldn't bring herself to do it.

I always thought the Mich and MSU comparison of flagship v land grant was close to valid for both sides(sports and academic).  Football is close to a wash.  We are better in baseball, they are better in basketball.  we kick their butt in almost all other sports that both play in though. 

20 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

What, these?  These are our everyday balloons and signage.  (By the way-the seafood tower was fantastic, I went back for thirds):

image.thumb.jpeg.30929a83646bc04e92bc55ccddf394f4.jpeg

Aggies are so damn dumb, we had those letters left over from the last “Los Choc Sachs” meeting. That’s the quarterly brown bag lunch meetings at the Alumni Center.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Let's just forget that these same types of balloons and letters have been used for recruiting events, visits etc... for a long time now, and that most likely they've stocked up on the supplies and have kept the letters stored somewhere.... you can literally have this giant letter A delivered to your house tomorrow (woman and child not included... I don't think)... 

CaptureletterA.PNG.75d9a5e4526c3ed8f10bbfbd8006f13e.PNG

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, gofuckyourself said:

I mean shit, I shouldn't do this to help them out, but...

Just to add to the aggy's investigative work, the nearest Hobby Lobby to UT is in Sunset Valley, and traffic on 290 is awful.

Eau contraire . . . the 183 store is closer.  Ask me how I know (dammit).

1 hour ago, Rickylovesweed said:

This is almost certainly what's happening. 

GRKObFhbMAACLMq?format=jpg&name=small

Kinda wishing for Walter at this point. Had one magical run last year with high expectations going into this year and didn’t even make it out of the regional going 0-2. Was even gifted the East Carolina regional. 

16 minutes ago, Levi said:

Kinda wishing for Walter at this point. Had one magical run last year with high expectations going into this year and didn’t even make it out of the regional going 0-2. Was even gifted the East Carolina regional. 

The only top tier candidate I've heard them mentioned with is O'Connor but sounds like there's no chance of that happening based on the Texags reports. 

• immamac changed the title to Schlossed and confused: Texas A&M searches for a new coach