Schlossed and confused: Texas A&M searches for a new coach

58 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

This is wild and a terrible look for Alberts. 

Thanks for posting this, great insight to what went down and pretty much like a lot of us thought. 

Brojk liked to spend money and was going to spend big on baseball

Jimbo fucked them 

Trev comes in and says "well, about all that money, if you could raise that yourself, that'd be great. 

Also Trev, if you want to leave, just leave. I did!

CDC smooths in and picks Schloss up. 

Fucking aggys are always gold, comedy gold. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rickylovesweed said:

This is wild and a terrible look for Alberts. 

Alberts is going to make aggy wish they could have Ross Bjork back.    And Bjork was an idiot.   Still can’t figure out how he got the Ohio State job. 

Edited by Nueces River Rat
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

Alberts is going to make aggy wish they could have Ross Bjork back.    And Bjork was an idiot.   Still can’t figure out how he got the Ohio State job. 

Once the shitstic tenure of Alberts (Patterson) goes down in flames, aggy will be forced to seek out an interim AD who is an alum in Buzbee (Perrin)

And all will be complete. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

2 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Once the shitstic tenure of Alberts (Patterson) goes down in flames, aggy will be forced to seek out an interim AD who is an alum in Buzbee (Perrin)

And all will be complete. 

But what attracted aggy to Alberts in the first place?     Other than women’s volleyball, has Nebraska been a factor in anything the last decade or so?   Football has certainly never rebounded like they hoped.  That right there should’ve disqualified him if aggy was serious as they think they are at building their program.    

36 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Are they seriously considering Early for head coach?

The headlines will be hysterical -- "A&M hires Longhorns assistant for top job"

Earley is the only one of the coaches that hasn’t updated his Twitter info. Still says he is working for Aggy and living in CS. He seems like he isn’t bought into this.

Promised facilities that were supposed to start being built this June but instead keep getting delayed.

Schloss struggling to tell recruits about said facility because he doesn’t know when they will start building.

AD firing important baseball roles inside the program without Schloss knowing first. This and the delay of the facilities being connected to budget cuts, which is furthering Schloss’s worry about the overall alignment and trust of his bosses.

The aggie interpretation of Trevs meeting with Schloss: 

They will never look in the mirror. 

Edited by Levi
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

You’re fucking stupid so of course you don’t understand how Texas Twitter accounts work. They won’t post his hiring unless he’s already signed. 

You didn’t go to Texas did you? SWT? ACC?

Care to read this again and try to comprehend it?  I know you can get it right after a few tries.

Aggy is saying Earley hasn’t signed his contract here yet”

3 minutes ago, Balcones said:

You didn’t go to Texas did you? SWT? ACC?

Care to read this again and try to comprehend it?  I know you can get it right after a few tries.

Aggy is saying Earley hasn’t signed his contract here yet”

You’re posting shit as if it matters. Who gives a shit what Aggie thinks? The university of Texas isn’t going to tweet out a welcome message for someone that hasn’t signed a contract. Got damn you’re a fucking retard

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 1
  • Drool 1

2 hours ago, Balcones said:

Earley is the only one of the coaches that hasn’t updated his Twitter info. Still says he is working for Aggy and living in CS. He seems like he isn’t bought into this.

Earley will never coach at TU. Not after interviewing at A&M. Their new skipper will never allow it. Took his eggs out of the TU basket and took them back to College Station.
?  
texags talking about wanting Earley….in some capacity.

2 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

I’d think you’d have to offer a baseball coach/assistants here at Texas incentives or allowances  to move to Austin just because of the cost of living…I  would.

I’m sure the assistants were taken care of and I’m also sure the assistants have signed contracts, with out clauses for hc roles.  CDC doesn’t miss details

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, PvilleStang said:

Dang it, got hosed up...

Screenshot_20240628-125711.thumb.png.b80e1955c513d3c9e51c8d61a4c49324.pngScreenshot_20240628-125723.thumb.png.86b126f6c65ac0e5a25bd36815517203.png

"my son has thick skin" 

One's skin gets thick when they have to put up with everyone calling your mom a cunt Karen your whole life, which he probably has had to do. How sad. 

OMG he made my kid bunt! - I can hear Augie laughing from his grave. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2