Dallas Stars 2024 Offseason Thread

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/3/2024 at 12:14 PM, Pato del Muerto said:

Texas stars moving to Austin?

having that in place could help the cause for moving longhorn ice hockey up to a varsity sport. 

Not gonna happen unless UT adds a women's sport too. Same thing that keeps us from having men's volleyball.

Not gonna happen unless UT adds a women's sport too. Same thing that keeps us from having men's volleyball.

Men’s volleyball would happen way before hockey. And about 5 other women’s sports as well. It will stay a club sport for eternity in central Texas.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, markstanco said:

Men’s volleyball would happen way before hockey. And about 5 other women’s sports as well. It will stay a club sport for eternity in central Texas.

Yep. That's what I'm thinking.

My first game of the season confirmed, October 19th vs EDM. I can’t help myself when they come to town, Connor is so f’ing fast. It will be my 3rd or 4th when they play EDM. I really want to go there to watch, I hear their arena is one of the best in the league.

• 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Got Victory+ installed on my FireTv and Pixel... definitely have to search specifically for "Victory+" or won't find it yet (until a lot more people download it and goes to top of search lists).

Cool. Thanks. Found it on Android using 'Victory+' after being unsuccessful with 'Victory'. Still not on my LG tv though. I wonder if it's on Chromecast.

:checking:

ETA: Found & installed it on Chromecast, but no luck on my actual TV. Also, when I signed in on my phone, it asked me if I wanted to pair with my tv. I said yeah, & entered the code, but nothing happened on my tv & I don't understand how this 'pairing' works. Weird. Works great on my Chromecast attached to the tv and that's probably the easiest way anyway, but it's irritating that I can't figure out the pairing. 

op0li.jpg

Edited by wood

I noticed the promotional schedule has been released. lncluding....

Feb 2 Alumni Game (could be cool) 
Feb 28 Black History Night
March 4 Pride Night
March 18 Noche Mexicana 

Have the Stars had these pride nights before? I don't remember. Been to one in LA and it was actually kinda fun. 

On 9/5/2024 at 4:19 PM, Sweetnsourpoke said:

I noticed the promotional schedule has been released. lncluding....

Feb 2 Alumni Game (could be cool) 
Feb 28 Black History Night
March 4 Pride Night
March 18 Noche Mexicana 

Have the Stars had these pride nights before? I don't remember. Been to one in LA and it was actually kinda fun. 

they've done Pride Night for a long time. they always have other spotlight games like the others.