Dr. Pepper into second place

Royalfan5

1 hour ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Dr. Pepper is good, but it’ll never be a mixer. You’re drinking a Dr. Pepper because you want a Dr. Pepper. 

Southern Comfort with Dr. Pepper is decent, but time limited. The first time you drink too much and yak it up will mark the end of wanting to drink it. 

39 minutes ago, F250 said:

I've experienced this in England before. I think their bacon is different than ours and just looks sad and flimsy. I assume it isn't delicious pork belly cuts like ours. Never seen bacon in Belgium so not sure about the cut they use.

Had the same experience with a "right proper English breakfast".

What's wrong with the bacon? Did the stove break? Wait, why the fuck are there beans?

British sailors reached the far corners of the Earth in a relentless quest to find something decent to eat. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Mother mopar said:
7 hours ago, F250 said:
Yes. Stop consuming undercooked bacon.

It's a staple here in Belgium, I don't get it. My bacon needs to be dead and crispy.

The first time I went to Paris my ex and I had breakfast at our hotel the first morning.  Ordered a meal that included bacon and eggs.  The bacon was essentially raw.  You have to order it American style, in my experience. 

• Like 1

The first time I went to Paris my ex and I had breakfast at our hotel the first morning.  Ordered a meal that included bacon and eggs.  The bacon was essentially raw.  You have to order it American style, in my experience. 
If you can order it at, hotel life.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Bacon is like the pussy of foods. Never turn it down. 

Some pussy will give you shit Clorox won't wash off. There is a "Do Not Pass" line. Undercooked bacon is on the other side of that line.

image.thumb.png.1ca69f3fd8887a896e7ec0da67f3ec97.png

Edited by RPM
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 minute ago, Beau Vine said:

71rm9Mh6qUL._SX679_PIbundle-12,TopRight,

I feel like retching just looking at Black Olive Soda.  

They make vomit flavored jelly beans. Why would anyone buy that?

8 hours ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

Vodkter Pepper is a legit drink. 

Try it out.

When I was a stupid kid raiding my parents liquor cabinet, I made either a gin or vodka diet Dr Pepper.  It was pretty heinous, but at that time it was all heinous.  That was my first buzz, I made it pretty big and stout.

Beginning of a short, but intense drinking career.

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

18 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

The worst thing about Colorado is that it's a Pepsi state.

and there's a place called The Pop Shoppe that sells a poor man's Shasta.

8 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

When I was a stupid kid raiding my parents liquor cabinet, I made either a gin or vodka diet Dr Pepper.  It was pretty heinous, but at that time it was all heinous.  That was my first buzz, I made it pretty big and stout.

Beginning of a short, but intense drinking career.

Grape wine in a Mason jar
Homemade and brought to school...

Posted (edited)

I went to the Coca Cola museum in Atlanta. At the end they have a lobby of soft drink machines with all the different soft drinks and flavors from around the world.

I felt like I was going to die from sugar overdose. Coke raises my blood pressure instantly (I learned this long ago and stopped drinking Coke.) 

I like to think that not drinking carbonated sugar waters has kept me from beetus and the plethora of other diseases that seem to plague me and my people... Namely, being a fatass.

Edited by Slacks

On 6/6/2024 at 10:33 AM, Deej said:

It's all a coke.

Absolutely correct!!!

They're all "cokes"

The next question is "what kind of coke?".......coke coke, or Dr Pepper, or Pepsi, or whatever.......

But wtf people still drink cokes is beyond me.......switch to water for a week and you'll never want soft drinks again

- same goes with sugar in tea......go a week without sugar and that will become your norm

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, BeardIP said:

Did you get trolled by the tour operator to try that disgusting licorice coke from Italy (Beverly, maybe?)? I did.

I have teens. So, of course I had every terrible tasting thing in the place. My oldest liked it.

On 6/7/2024 at 1:52 AM, Pods said:

Southern Comfort with Dr. Pepper is decent, but time limited. The first time you drink too much and yak it up will mark the end of wanting to drink it. 

Had the same experience with a "right proper English breakfast".

What's wrong with the bacon? Did the stove break? Wait, why the fuck are there beans?

British sailors reached the far corners of the Earth in a relentless quest to find something decent to eat. 

English bacon is back bacon and we eat streaky bacon. Often theirs isn’t smoked, only cured.  

I agree the American version is superior. 

5 hours ago, former alkie said:

Absolutely correct!!!

They're all "cokes"

The next question is "what kind of coke?".......coke coke, or Dr Pepper, or Pepsi, or whatever.......

But wtf people still drink cokes is beyond me.......switch to water for a week and you'll never want soft drinks again

- same goes with sugar in tea......go a week without sugar and that will become your norm

I drink strictly water and iced tea without sugar but about once a month or so I get a jones for a full sugar coke of some sort, with pellet ice. 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I drink strictly water and iced tea without sugar but about once a month or so I get a jones for a full sugar coke of some sort, with pellet ice. 

Don’t drink colas, but that pellet ice is why I go to Sonic. Ten pound bags. Ice, a splash of lemonade and homemade soda water ftmfw.