2024 Hurricane Season thread of DOOM

Zonahorn

5 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Jfc. I just pulled up the surf cam at the cocoa beach pier.  Under a tornado warning and the ocean looks angry as fuck and there are a group of people swimming in the surf. Not surfers. Idiots splashing in the ocean 

it's times like this I wish we still had the "prepare your anus" reaction

3 hours ago, Evil Bill Obrien said:

1. Well off? Yes. Loaded? Not quite.

2. Not anywhere near Surly 1% so think asking for a prenup would go something like this:

Pin page

#2 was directed at her asking for the prenup if her parents are loaded because if they are and no prenup contemplated:

IMG_2206.gif.558c2154b207c9067eb00cf30d9a5197.gif

14 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

No they are going to get hit way harder than Houston was....

However the overreaction panic stricken everyone erhmegherd evacuate bit will be

Yeah. Was definitely drawing those parallels. I’m sure storm surge will be worse than even Galveston.

15 minutes ago, Bert Orange said:

Is this Tampa’s Rita?

No, Milton is making landfall near Tampa and is gonna have 100MPH+ winds. That's gonna fuck shit up and make the area pretty shitty to be in. Ryan Hall mentioned that he's seeing the most tornado warnings he's ever seen for a region right now. 

Just now, Captainant said:

No, Milton is making landfall near Tampa and is gonna have 100MPH+ winds. That's gonna fuck shit up and make the area pretty shitty to be in. Ryan Hall mentioned that he's seeing the most tornado warnings he's ever seen for a region right now. 

Tampa will see 0 tornado warnings....

Fuck me. Eyewall will pass over our home. NE side as well most likely.

Should be fine. No flood issue at all where we are. But as I mentioned earlier in this thread... I am going to age six years in the next six months from the work coming up.

• Hook 'Em 5

5 minutes ago, Chult86 said:

Fuck me. Eyewall will pass over our home. NE side as well most likely.

Should be fine. No flood issue at all where we are. But as I mentioned earlier in this thread... I am going to age six years in the next six months from the work coming up.

What are the odds that you’d enjoy those last 6 years anyway?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, BrickTop said:

6a689cae097fc8d4ac52af48adb91bd1.png
They just said all the blue is birds stuck in the eyewall

When Harvey hit, there were a bunch of frigatebirds and all sorts of coastal/oceanic terns being seen at Lake Travis and Walter E Long Lake. There will be a bunch of stuff you never see from land being pushed right across the entire state of Florida.

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Follow up on dog rescued tied to the fence post (mother fuckers do this shit should be jailed.) everyone wants to adopt Spuds McKenzie there.

SIAP. I don’t have time to sit and read thread yet. But this shit upsets me so fucking much. At least this dog is ok. I’m glad the troopers saw him. 

When you say jailed, you mean scourged in a mist of isopropyl alcohol, right?

• Drool 1