2024 Hurricane Season thread of DOOM

Zonahorn

I learned my lesson a few years ago when the NHC kept calling those hurricanes to turn and go into Lake Charles instead of tracking towards Houston.  Those guys have the track down pretty well.  There are still too many variables for determining strength, but those guys gets pretty damn close most of the time.  By tomorrow evening there should be some high confidence on where this will make landfall along the Gulf Coast.  I hope the Cat 1 into South Texas and it's current forecast path holds true.  That's a perfect set up for filling up some Hill Country lakes.

• Hook 'Em 2

28 minutes ago, Hate said:

I learned my lesson a few years ago when the NHC kept calling those hurricanes to turn and go into Lake Charles instead of tracking towards Houston.  Those guys have the track down pretty well.  There are still too many variables for determining strength, but those guys gets pretty damn close most of the time.  By tomorrow evening there should be some high confidence on where this will make landfall along the Gulf Coast.  I hope the Cat 1 into South Texas and it's current forecast path holds true.  That's a perfect set up for filling up some Hill Country lakes.

sa and the hill country really need a good soaking 

also, they have better computers and ai now 🤞🏽🤞🏽

Edited by tx 3 putt