Euro 2024

Captain Ron

3 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

England score twice and advance, just like they drew it up.  Yawn.

Just like the USMNT vs Jamaica’s B-Team in the Nations League semifinal in Austin.

Greg & Gareth exchange brilliant strategies…

…and are the laughingstocks of their respective sides of the Atlantic.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, naija said:

Why is Lalas the best we can have

1 minute ago, Captain Ron said:

Oh he’s not even close to that. He is what Fox is going to shove down our throats. 

I have mentioned it before, but it all comes down to the first three letters-

F O X

The company promotes characters over the story. 

That’s why Lalas is still with us. He is someone that people have an opinion about rather than a person that people don’t think about.

• Like 1

Just now, Blotto said:

Yeah why the fuck are they signing Sweet Caroline? Do the british have a Red Sox fetish?

in the rest of the world the wave is known as "the mexican wave" because the first time they saw it was at mexico '86

99% of english supporters have no idea the red sox adopted sweet caroline before half of them were born

• Hook 'Em 1

watching on my dvr right now, and slovakia went up 1-0 about five minutes ago. the ensuing five minutes of football have been five of the most boring, negative, disjointed, embarrassing minutes of football i’ve ever seen. the ball isn’t leaving england’s half, they are just slowly, parabolically passing the ball back and forth and then yelling and gesticulating at each other a lot. truly embarrassing response, this country deserves to go out in disgrace. hope it happens.

2 minutes ago, Derka said:

watching on my dvr right now, and slovakia went up 1-0 about five minutes ago. the ensuing five minutes of football have been five of the most boring, negative, disjointed, embarrassing minutes of football i’ve ever seen. the ball isn’t leaving england’s half, they are just slowly, parabolically passing the ball back and forth and then yelling and gesticulating at each other a lot. truly embarrassing response, this country deserves to go out in disgrace. hope it happens.

You're live reacting to 3 hours ago?

• Haha 5