Euro 2024

Captain Ron

3 minutes ago, sidis said:

Own goal ruling…still haven’t scored an offensive goal in open play. 

Probably the right call considering that the ball wasn’t on frame and France hasn’t put the ball on frame yet today. 
🤷‍♂️

In my opinion, Kolo Muani should get an assist for that own goal. 

Edited by Napoleon

14 minutes ago, alincoln said:

They were great in 2018 World Cup (beat England twice, Japan and Brazil and scored lots of goals) but ran into France in the SF.

They haven’t won anything since winning the Olympics in 1920.

And I say that as someone who does not hate them. 

Edited by PittsburghTiger

As someone partially through the interminable Portuguese residency process and knowing what wonderful people the Portuguese are, it's tough not to root for them in general (despite the antics of CR7). OTOH, NYE in Ljubljana was epic (tied with Mindelo in Cabo Verde) and Slovenians are great, so pretty much a win-win here.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, flatdawgs said:

As someone partially through the interminable Portuguese residency process and knowing what wonderful people the Portuguese are, it's tough not to root for them in general (despite the antics of CR7). OTOH, NYE in Ljubljana was epic (tied with Mindelo in Cabo Verde) and Slovenians are great, so pretty much a win-win here.

Also..

6b48871f-136e-4849-9a20-00251af60e6f_tex

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Ronaldo thinks this is NBA all star game and people want to watch him shoot half court 3’s. 

I know the guy has a ton of free kick goals, but he really isn't very good at them. Low conversion rate, he's just a volume shooter. He was one of the guys I was thinking about yesterday when talking about some people not being good free kick takers.