2024 Super Regionals

WBT

1 minute ago, InkaUtexas said:

Nice train going right behind the aggy outfield. Yeah, that is what I want behind my stadium, trains full of petrochemicals.

Subway runs right beyond yankee stadium, but that actually looks cool and adds to the ambiance.

9 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

I really don't support the Dogpile Police, but I can't help but wonder if that's the first time anyone has ever dogpiled after beating Evansville.

Probably.  There was that time the Evansville men's basketball team dogpiled into a field, though.

2 minutes ago, zlavydra said:

Florida won 10-7. Cags on the mound tomorrow?

yeah. I watched that thing and was really nervous at 3-2, 2 out in the bottom of the 9th that we were going to set up a winning run with a walk. You could feel a momentum change happening.   Then Neely dug down and found a strike.  thank God, we got this one, because it was not looking good to start.   

As to Cags, I’ve given up trying to mind read Sully at this point.   I’m not sure who Clemson starts tomorrow and whether Sully thinks we use our best in game two -  or put hopes on a mismatch with our best in game three.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

Florida crushed LSU at the Clemson Super Regional you say?  Solid headline quality control by ESPN.

Screenshot_20240608_115129_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.01081d82b372d836cff262e17b1d9657.jpg

LSU, Clemson, Auburn, Missouri… You say “Tigers”, and I say, “who cares?”

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, texastroubadour said:

Mitchell Daly bunt was spectacular 

both of them.

But how about the tootblan?

maybe he thought he was invisible?

Edited by WBT

Braden Montgomery lost for the postseason on this play.   Possibly got a cleat caught while trying to creatively determine how to slide around catcher.   Was out by a mile,  question on whether he should have been sent.    No matter how much we hate aggy,   hope Braden fully recovers for a successful MLB career.   

image.png.46c771a521be30ff92d315d0ffb8564d.png

1 minute ago, torre said:

Braden Montgomery lost for the postseason on this play.   Possibly got a cleat caught while trying to creatively determine how to slide around catcher.   Was out by a mile,  question on whether he should have been sent.    No matter how much we hate aggy,   hope Braden fully recovers for a successful MLB career.   

we sure he didn't slip on bubble residue?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3