2024 Super Regionals

WBT

1 minute ago, BrazilHorn said:

Oregon coach has seen enough after aggy scored a million runs and still has bases loaded. Finally pulling this poor bastard.

This is on O Coach. That P clearly had lost control and now has pissed game away.

That poor dude, a senior, has to live with that the rest of his life if they don’t pull this out 

1 minute ago, UTexasFight said:

That poor dude, a senior, has to live with that the rest of his life if they don’t pull this out 

True. But holy shit what is the record for most runs scored in an inning without a hit? If this guy walks this dude it will be 5 runs.

1 minute ago, BrazilHorn said:

True. But holy shit what is the record for most runs scored in an inning without a hit? If this guy walks this dude it will be 5 runs.

I’m sure it’s something absurd in college baseball, but gotta be getting close for a postseason game 

I can't watch anymore. This is like watching a 9U game when kids are just learning how to pitch. Unreal. Hope Oregon makes a comeback but sweet baby Jesus was this game right in their hands to fucking win and they pissed it away.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

I can't watch anymore. This is like watching a 9U game when kids are just learning how to pitch. Unreal. Hope Oregon makes a comeback but sweet baby Jesus was this game right in their hands to fucking win and they pissed it away.

Exactly what I was just thinking as I was practicing with my 9 year old in the backyard tonight and 1 out of every 7 pitches was a strike 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Even if the bullpen sucks you have to chase this win. 

That's 100% on him for not going to his Sunday starter that was electric over the last month. 

He has to win 2 games.  I've got no problem saving that guy for tomorrow.  The problem is letting the other dipshit walk the world.

Kentucky goes to the pen with 1 out and bases loaded in the 4th after the starter had walked in 2 runs.  Unclear why they didn't let him go for 5 or 6.  

1 minute ago, chase25 said:

Had a 97 mph fastball on the mound, really had no good option at his disposal 

I don't understand why he didn't go back to the hard breaking ball after he struck out Grahovac. 

He dotted the inside corner twice with breaking balls and caught him looking, then never threw another one.  Wild fastballs everywhere.  I don't know what the fuck they're doing.

• Hook 'Em 1