2024 Super Regionals

WBT

30 minutes ago, Helobious said:

What a choke job by Florida. They don’t have a shot tomorrow after blowing this Gabe like that.

IMG_2822.gif.ddd287e00b043f0db4cb1778be9319c3.gif

i’m sorry what are you saying again?

You shit talked my Gators in the regional and you shit talked my Gators in the super regional.

Will you promise to shit talk the Gators in the CWS?? Buddy…pal-o-mine?

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Gatorubet said:

IMG_2822.gif.ddd287e00b043f0db4cb1778be9319c3.gif

i’m sorry what are you saying again?

You shit talked my Gators in the regional and you shit talked my Gators in the super regional.

Will you promise to shit talk the Gators in the CWS?? Buddy…pal-o-mine?

I’m a gator fan, dipshit. Alligators are my favorite animal so I’ve liked Florida as my 2nd favorite team since I was a kid. 

3 minutes ago, torre said:

If no injury,  Schlossnagle tried to get cute by starting Sdao,  only his 4th start of year.   His other main starters are Jones and Lampkin.

He was starting for them down the stretch of conference play because Jones was abysmal in conference play.

9 minutes ago, Helobious said:

I’m a gator fan, dipshit. Alligators are my favorite animal so I’ve liked Florida as my 2nd favorite team since I was a kid. 

Simma Nostradamus.  We good.  I did not say shit about you being a gata fan, I was merely pointing out your constant negativity by way of predictions throughout the playoffs in this thread. I’m serious as hell. The only place I’m superstitious is in baseball.  Stay up late and think of a bunch of horrible things to say how we won’t do well in the CWS.  I would appreciate it. Go Gators

7 minutes ago, chase25 said:

He was starting for them down the stretch of conference play because Jones was abysmal in conference play.

Thanks for the correction.   Went to their schedule,  Jones gave up 7 hits in 3.1 inn to Grambling,  0 runs.

2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2023, 2024 - Recent Years UF went to a regional.

2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2023, 2024 - Recent Years UF went to the CWS.

I find this - odd. But that is in the rearview mirror and now it is time for us all to focus on Georgia losing tomorrow

• Hook 'Em 3

36 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

OMG that stupid little dancing aggy kid is back. I hope Oregon shitpumps aggy

has one of those giant caps and a lil'st fish chain on now

9 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2023, 2024 - Recent Years UF went to a regional.

2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2023, 2024 - Recent Years UF went to the CWS.

I find this - odd. But that is in the rearview mirror and now it is time for us all to focus on Georgia losing tomorrow

That first line is supposed to be Super Regional, I think.

Posted (edited)

fucking dorks.  Pitcher throws a strike to break their little chant and they give themselves a hand for being so awesome and intimidating.

Edited by WBT

20 minutes ago, gatormarc said:

That first line is supposed to be Super Regional, I think.

I would not bet my life on it, but I don’t remember us going to a regional in between those years.

Either way, nine out of nine super regional wins is mind-bottling. 

1 minute ago, Gatorubet said:

I would not bet my life on it, but I don’t remember us going to a regional in between those years.

We did. We had 4 years where we didn't make it out of the regional. But since 2010, if Sully gets us to a super, we win.

2 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Per Wikipedia, all of the missing years except the COVID year we lost in the regionals.

5 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Some teams are clutch (you all) and some aren't (us).