2024 Super Regionals

WBT

2 minutes ago, SurlyGator said:

Per Wikipedia, all of the missing years except the COVID year we lost in the regionals.

Duh fuk? Who are you gonna believe - some lame stream Wikipedia page or my current THC and bourbon infused senior memory?

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, DigDug said:

Aggy cannot get anybody out, this staff kind of sucks.

They're even more in trouble if this gets to tomorrow. 

They don't have a solidified Sunday guy at all. It will likely be a bullpen day against Oregon's Sunday guy who just threw a complete game shutout at their regional. I would still take aggy but the circumstances are great for Oregon if they can win this. 

Edited by Rickylovesweed

5 minutes ago, Okie State said:

Some teams are clutch (you all) and some aren't (us).

For the record, Texas is 11-2 in Supers. 

Gotdamn toadpile on the logo and the Stanford lights.

1 minute ago, WBT said:

For the record, Texas is 11-2 in Supers. 

Gotdamn toadpile on the logo and the Stanford lights.

My point really was that we are not clutch. I don't really keep up with other programs unless their Wikipedia is posted here.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I hope dancing aggy kid gets the shit beat out of him every, single, day at school. 

“Sadly, eight years later, little Ruprect was not accepted to Texas A&M because of the felony convictions..”

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Gatorubet said:

“Sadly, eight years later, little Ruprect was not accepted to Texas A&M because of the felony convictions..”

Kid dresses like he came from Jimbo. He’ll be lucky to make it through Blindergarten. I fully expect him to have a Twitter page talking shit and breaking injury news as a sophomore at A&M Consolidated. 

3 minutes ago, Lat22 said:

They can’t pull him. Nobody is warming. 

They're riding this guy and hoping they can save their Sunday starter for tomorrow. 

It's gonna look really dumb though if the guy that threw a complete game shutout at their regional doesn't pitch at all this series. 

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Rickylovesweed said:

They're riding this guy and hoping they can save their Sunday starter for tomorrow. 

It's gonna look really dumb though if the guy that threw a complete game shutout at their regional doesn't pitch at all this series. 

So go to someone else.  This is negligence.

Edited by WBT
  • Haha 1