It's you or the kimchi.

Posted (edited)

So the last month or so I've been sucking down the Cleveland Kimchi.  I add it to rice or green ramen.  It's partly because I was reading about the health benefits but mostly because it tastes fantastic.  Some canned fish, a little basmati and a handful of kimchi and you have a meal going.

In any case, the wife says when she walks into the kitchen it makes her want to throw up.  She says the kimchi is coming from my pores.

She's says it's got to go.  I don't think eating Korean on the outside is an option.

We've been married a while and frankly its a close call but she does a great job of managing the bills, so the kimhci is going.

Any banned foods in your house?

Edited by The Original Greaser Bob
  • Haha 1

I love pickled garlic, but it is a “ no go” in my house for the very same reason. Wife can’t sleep in the same bed. She said I stink like the old Germans in her church as a kid. 

CHIEF

• Haha 1

My wife is anti-kimchi.  I have a man cave in our third garage stall and I keep the kimchi in my beer fridge.

We’re all surviving.

It’s amazing though.  If I eat kimchi in the house and she’s gone, she can home 3-4 hours later and immediately know.

1 hour ago, Al_4_ISU said:

My wife is anti-kimchi.  I have a man cave in our third garage stall and I keep the kimchi in my beer fridge.

We’re all surviving.

It’s amazing though.  If I eat kimchi in the house and she’s gone, she can home 3-4 hours later and immediately know.

soooo, your beer cans smell like kimchi

If you do vegan kimchi, it won't smell as bad. Legit kimchi is made with fish sauce, that will blow up the house!