name this name

hanging with some Doctor friends the other day and they shared some newborn names they encountered in the NICU. one of easy, the other...maybe not so much

What are these names....

1) La_a

2)JKMN

1 hour ago, Covri said:

Oh you haven’t met her sister yet, Launderscorea?

I think I got a bout of that after sex with their other sister.  

How the heck do you get to "Noel" from "Jkmn?"  

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

I think I got a bout of that after sex with their other sister.  

How the heck do you get to "Noel" from "Jkmn?"  

sound it out

2 minutes ago, WBT said:

That dude led a very interesting, albeit short-lived career, pitching for Houston.  He has an unofficial record for most clubhouse hairdryers broken.  Gets traded to the Blue Jays, whereupon starts his press conference, asking in a serious tone, if the Canadian reporters, "Spoke American."  Gets released from all of pro ball, and then proceeds to kidnap his two cousins (one a pro singer, the other a pro bowler of all things).  His whereabouts remain unknown.  I'm thinking a lot of his issues stemmed from him not liking his surname.  

• Hook 'Em 1

hullabelew has a buddy that is an elementary teacher.  My favorite story of first day of school and having the kids stand up and introduce themselves.  La'Kesha stands up and he asks how does she spell that.  The response: Capital L,a, upper comma, capital K...

9 minutes ago, baboso said:

hullabelew has a buddy that is an elementary teacher.  My favorite story of first day of school and having the kids stand up and introduce themselves.  La'Kesha stands up and he asks how does she spell that.  The response: Capital L,a, upper comma, capital K...

Friend, who was a former DA, introduced me to the hilarity that is the "high comma."

Shit I grew up in Memphis and was then in retail. The interns at the John Gaston hospital maternity ward had a history . Twins D’neice and D’nefu. Sold a stereo to a Le’Mangelo, brother on the credit app: O’rangelo. Nosmo King. Female. Pronounced either Fee-ma-Lee, or rhyming with tamale. Plenty of body parts. Urethra. Ureter. Labya. Products. Lavoris. Aquanetta. The necks played too. Twister. Cyclone. Elvis. Skeeter.

The state should allow anyone at 16 a free name change.

• Haha 1