2024 College World Series

tx 3 putt

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The folks in Omaha have gotten their money's worth today.

Just now, pacmanmakesitrain said:

I don’t have a dog in this fight but this game should be over on that check swing. However, extra innings means another drink so let’s keep it going.

I'm 3 ahead of you.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

That checked swing call/no call will get a lot noise after this game.

Especially if Tenn wins.

Meh, FSU pitcher did more then enough bed shitting on his own before that call.  Bases empty, 2-run lead and you only need 2 more outs?  Do your fucking job, yes, job.  You're undoubtedly getting paid.

Edited by Captain Obvious

1 minute ago, Tex Long said:

The check swing was... too damn close to call. I was umping there, I woulda given it the nope. 

There is a theory that you don’t let the opposing team get five or six hits in the 9th when you can close it out. 

The Virginia-FSU game should be interesting. 

I thought all four of these teams looked pretty damn good, although the nightcap had some bad fielding. Tenn got called what, three errors? I would've put it at least four or five. That first base was playing like he had a visit from Lefty and Fingers with pics of his grandma at the Assisted Living center and an offer he couldn't refuse. 

Onward and upward, should be some good ones tomorrow.

As the resident Vols fan I will do the douche bag thing and drop in and say I’ve told several people before the game that if we won this game I think it’s ours. 

I live 2 hours from Braves and I was at game tonight in chairman seats 8 rows up from home plate stewing over this game while drinking free beer. I thought it was over and as we are pulling into my neighborhood my app goes off and said Vols Win. I said no fucking way. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, Clintonaldo said:

As the resident Vols fan I will do the douche bag thing and drop in and say I’ve told several people before the game that if we won this game I think it’s ours. 

I live 2 hours from Braves and I was at game tonight in chairman seats 8 rows up from home plate stewing over this game while drinking free beer. I thought it was over and as we are pulling into my neighborhood my app goes off and said Vols Win. I said no fucking way. 

Happy for you man. Now give us your corch.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

Happy for you man. Now give us your corch.

Sorry, we want him for 5 more years. I left out the part of the story where I was on the verge of dry heaving because I am a 43 year old man child who goes balls deep in free booze
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Clintonaldo said:

Sorry, we want him for 5 more years. I left out the part of the story where I was on the verge of dry heaving because I am a 43 year old man child who goes balls deep in free booze

🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃

IMG_2368.gif.f21dcb822d93310315a72418e53e2785.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Clintonaldo said:

If you guys manage to embarrass aggy along the way then have at it

• Hook 'Em 1