2024 College World Series

tx 3 putt

What a wonderful thing lower expectations is.  I don’t have to wander around pissed for a couple days.    That was an enjoyable and unexpected run.  We represented well for most of those 11 games.  

I can’t say I give a shit who wins if we can’t, but since I have to pick, I will root for the lesser UT.

• Hook 'Em 4

4 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I can’t believe I actually get to watch them play for something real. I also think Tennessee has the edge with Montgomery and Sdao out and LaViolette either out or hurting. But it’s fun as hell to be here. 

Go to TexAgs with that shit sir.

We watch, but we don't like you. :)

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

When the job came open, I wanted Vitello.  I wouldn't say I was really disappointed with the Schloss hire--and God knows, in 3 seasons, he's done more than any of his predecessors--but it'll be an interesting matchup between the coach I wanted and the one we hired.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Sad that Flores is singlehandedly responsible for the Aggies playing in the championship game. What couldve been. 

Maybe if you cry and post about it even more things will change. 

Also you know that wasn’t an elimination game, right? 

• Hook 'Em 5

Posted (edited)

Wild speculation regarding Schlossnagle needs to be released Friday afternoon. Somebody set it up for fat Ketch, he’ll buy it and run with it. 

yes, I’m drunker than usual.

Edited by Wishbone
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

7 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

Wild speculation regarding Schlossnagle needs to be released Friday afternoon. Somebody set it up for fat Ketch, he’ll buy it and run with it. 

yes, I’m drunker than usual.

respect the than usual tag

10 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Yeah, I don’t think Texas necessarily gets out of that regional, even with a 2-0 start. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Posted (edited)

Stages? Nice typo fucking coke fiend.

Also love that in the greatest men's sports achievement for that school in 85 years he still can't keep the SEC dick out of his mouth. 

Their great season this year has fuck all to do with the conference they play in.

Edited by TornACL
  • Hook 'Em 3

5 hours ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Sad that Flores is singlehandedly responsible for the Aggies playing in the championship game. What couldve been. 

Ah cut that shit out.  We'd have had to beat em again.

• Hook 'Em 3

9 hours ago, Helobious said:

I mean, yeah, huge assumption we beat them again with our pitching that couldn’t even hold up against Louisiana. Likely they come back and beat us twice 

Just now, Js1 said:

I mean, yeah, huge assumption we beat them again with our pitching that couldn’t even hold up against Louisiana. Likely they come back and beat us twice 

I think we wouldve lost the second game against them, but the third wouldve been a total toss up with both bullpens annihilated and putting together 1 or 2 inning performances with the Game 1 and 2 staffs

9 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

I think we wouldve lost the second game against them, but the third wouldve been a total toss up with both bullpens annihilated and putting together 1 or 2 inning performances with the Game 1 and 2 staffs

As much as I would like to agree with you, based on what I have seen, I trust A&M's pitching depth and coaching much more than I do Texas'.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

At this point I'd settle for Max Weiner just to get him out of College Station

At this point I would settle for his brother Ben T Weiner

or his dad Rusty, his gay brother Manny or even his sister Minnie.